~ 10 ~

"Leo!" Aurora ran right into him, clinging onto his arm as she finally caught up to the teen, "Leo, I've been looking for you!" She grinned, she had made the decision to make him her best male friend, she wouldn't feel right leaving someone all alone because everyone thought they were weird. Everyone thought she was weird and that made her life worse than it already was so she'll do her best to make sure Leo doesn't turn out like her.

"Aurora!" He jumped, startled even, he looked very shocked to see the girl that actively avoided him yesterday clinging onto him in such a loving way, "w-what do you want?" He gasped, he could feel a blush dust over his cheeks and could help but look around to see if anyone saw his shell crack for a second.

"You're supposed to be showing me around, remember!" She pulled him into the school building, barely anybody was here and the ones that were hadn't paid not a bit of their attention to them.

"Y-yeah." He looked around, "I was?" He didn't plan to act this way around her, she was making him flustered and he wasn't sure if he liked that, a man shouldn't turn into some blushing little lovestruck girl.

"Yeah?" She paused, "you don't want to?" She sadly frowned, though it was only because she thought he didn't want to be around her. She didn't think that he might've been flustered around her.

"N-No," He gripped her tightly on his shoulders, "I want to!" He shook her a little and she stared at him with wide eyes, a little uncomfortable in his hold, but glad that he at least wanted to spend time with her.

"Okay," She slowly stepped away from his hold, though she instead wrapped her arm around his bicep, "lead the way!" She smiled, totally ignoring the gobsmacked look on Alice's and Rosalie's face as they watched her skip away with the school's creep.

"What? What. What!" Alice sputtered, she glared harshly into the back of Leo, why was he around Aurora out of all people, was he?

"Leave it Alice," Edward signed, "we're strictly told to watch her from afar, any close contant would get us all into some serious trouble." He frowned, though he could read what was going through Leo's head since Aurora was clinging onto him, he didn't know what to think about that, some people he can never read again, even without her touching them and for some people the second she lets go he can hear their thoughts again. He didn't like that, he felt weird about it, and it put him on edge, if he was to truly watch over her then how could he know what the people she was around were thinking at the moment.

"I," She stomped, "I don't want to!" She huffed, "he's not supposed to be anywhere near her!" She angrily pointed, there was just something she couldn't put her finger on and she cursed the Heavens for not being able to see Aurora's future, "she's in danger!" She whined, and Jasper began leading her back to the car.

"I don't think we can stay here today." He signed, her emotions were all over the place and he was sure his wife would soon run up to Leo to hurt the boy if she got the chance at the moment.

"Yeah, take her." Roaslie signed, though she too wondered what was happening but it wasn't like Aurora was uncomfortable so why should it matter to them.

"Leo's a freak!" Alice screamed at Rosalie, "don't think for one second you all won't watch her!" She screamed and Jasper shoved her into their jeep as gently as he could without drawing any attention to the humans still wandering the parking lot.

"She's gone again." Emmett mumbled, she seemed to be on edge like before when the accident with Bella happened, but nothing was going on right now.

"Paranoid." Rosalie signed, "keep an eye on them I guess." She didn't know why Alice was going so crazy over this human girl. While they thought about what to do next, a woman smiled out her window. She wished she would've chosen the girl for her eyes, but her current ones were just as good, possibly better in the long run.

"Miranda." Nicolai smiled, "be sure to send Aurora down to my office today." He stared out the window, he had watched her drag Leo Richwood into the building and a sense of rage flowed through his body. But patience was key, it won't do anybody any good to rush things forward, when it'll benefit everyone a lot better if everything was working in a timely fashion.

"Of course," she took had watched what happened from the window, though her attention was more focused on the vampires, Alice was truly a unique girl, she didn't anticipate her getting so attached, she expected that more with the other vampire she had met in the woods but they've only be useful for certain tasks, in a way that means, she needs to make sure to get a hold of Alice.

"May I," She glanced over at her King.

"Do what you want, but keep it away from your Queen." He waved her off, "head to class now Miranda while I prepare on my side of things." He went to do whatever he did, that usually involved ignoring Miranda but she made an effort to care, that was what she was used to, the attention from her Queen was, but she knew was only temporary.

"At once." She walked away, slowly though, she had no first period to worry about and would simply wander around to kill time, she needed to think for a second anyways, the next step into the plan was needed to commence, the wings are gone, now for the light, and she was worried, this was something that was very tedious to do, something much worse could happen than her lost of innocence but hopefully her King would stop it before it got to that point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️I finally watched Encanto, and WOW I can't say how much I Loved it music, plot, everything!

❤️Totally thinking about writing a fanfic, but about who, Bruno😚, Isabela💐, Mirabel🏠, Camilo👥, Luisa💪, Dolores 😤

❤️Ooh bring the whole family into the twilight? I've always wanted to write about super Humans 😚

❤️But hey Let me know😉