~ 21 ~

“Something wrong?” Charlie ate his meal, they had decided that instead of eating in the diner, they would take their meals home, since the Richwoods, were quite persistent about that dinner, they wanted them to come to, “you’ve been quiet all day, is it because you didn’t get to spend anytime with Leah today?” He stopped eating, just to watch Aurora push her food around on her plate.

“No,” It wasn’t like she could tell him that she found her principal cute, and the Leah thing, she was a little upset because this was something she could ask Leah about, “just got a lot on my mind.” She also wasn’t really hungry, her usually empty plate looking a little messy because of the cut up food that she’s been pushing around.

“Want to talk about it?” This wasn’t his forta, but Sue would congratulate him for trying, he also was a little worried, “boy trouble.” That was something he hoped wasn’t a problem, thinking about it now, made him a little uneasy, Bella’s boy trouble led her to her death, and he wouldn’t mind snatching Aurora out of school if that Leo boy was causing her trouble.

“No, and yes.” Aurora also stopped picking at her plate, she saw he didn’t look too happy about the boy part, but was Mr Pierce really a boy? No, he was more of a man, but that wouldn’t help her if she told him, “just having trouble with a couple of friends.” She smiled, eating her food that she wasn’t in the mood to have, she had to make him believe she was fine at the moment, but Charlie stared her down, slowly eating his food, again.

“Okay,” He didn’t believe her, Bella said the same thing, then she started asking questions about the Cullens, then going out with Edward, he’ll find out, and if it’s as bad as he think it is he’ll pull her out of school, Sue can finally homeschool her like she’s been wanting to because the Richwoods gave him bad vibes and he didn’t want Aurora to get in the middle of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Charlie doesn’t like Leo,” Alice squealed, standing at the window, looking into the house as the father daughter pair ate, like a creep in Rosalie opinion but Alice didn’t play around when it came to the human and took offense to her protectiveness being called weird, “oh they look so cute enjoying a meal together.” You’ll think she was a mom watching her child grow up, but in reality she was just stalking a human she found interesting.

“Of course he doesn’t like Leo, for crying out loud the boy basically forced his way between a nice meal with his daughter.” She rolled her eyes, “and he hated Edward, but Bella still got with him.” She didn’t feel like arguing and would’ve rather went with Edward to star at the Richwoods.

“Yeah, but unlike her, Aurora is nicer and listens to her father.” Alice was still a little hurt by Bella, a little angry you could say, for attacking the human, it was like a switch was flipped in her head, and she became hostile when it came to Aurora.

“Sure.” Rosalie signed, she just laid back in a tree and tried to get comfy, they were going to be there for a while and she was going to let Alice do all the work, since this was all her idea.

“I’m serious!” She scoffed, vanishing into the bushes when Charlie snatched up the blinds to look outside, “and hush, you’ll get us caught!” She kicked the tree, Rosalie was laughing.

“I’m sure the boys are having much more fun than we are.” She calmed down and mumbled under her breath, sometimes she really wished she could sleep to pass time.

“I doubt it.” Alice shrugged, the Richwoods were pretty boring last time she watched them herself, that's why she made sure to watch Aurora instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This sucks.” Emmett whined, “Rich but boring, we’re not this boring.” He was also laid out in a tree, just like his wife wishing he could sleep the night away.

“I like it,” Jasper smiled. The family was very calm to be around. If he ignored the intense feelings of desperating radiating off of Leo, “It’s calm.” He signed, the feeling was welcomed.

“Please, Leo is hanging up pictures of Aurora, like some sort of obsessed stalker, Richard is mumbling to himself like he’s crazy, and Leona is baking like crazy and excuse the fact that I haven’t eaten food for a while, but it doesn’t look good.” Edward scoffed, he was busy watching Leo while the other two were watching Leona and Richard, he had to admit, Leo was a little creepy, their were pictures of Aurora that he shouldn’t have been able to get like the ones in her bathroom, but here he was pinning them up on his wall.

“Yup, sounds like you, when you met Bella.” Emmett laughed, Jasper giving his own little smirk.

“I didn’t have any photos of Bella!” He groaned, “I just watched her sleep.”

“So does Leo, but he doesn’t have enhanced memory like you so he instead takes pictures.” Jasper snickered, high fiving Emmett who winked at poor Edward.

“I’m not having this conversation with either of you.” He signed, he was already bored out of his mind, and Leo’s overbearing thoughts about Aurora were starting to get on his nerves, all he could hear was Aurora this, Aurora that and he was starting to feel a little sick to his stomach if that was possible for a vampire.

“Yeah, yeah, next thing you know he’s going to be crazy for Aurora!” The other two bursted out into laughter, making sure that they were low enough for no one to hear.

“Hush.” He couldn’t do anything else, Edward just had to sit there and listen to the tease him about falling for Aurora’s charm, he didn’t like the human and he had a mate, it would be impossible for him to love anyone else but Bella, but then again, those pictures on Leo’s wall, and some of his thoughts he could agree with him.

Aurora smelt amazing and looked amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️Now the Cullen's watching them, went exactly how I planned, but Edward admits that he feels some sort of attraction to Aurora👀