Work Fun

As the day comes to a close with nightfall coming she walks in the door of the pitch black house. Slightly confused as she seen his truck in the driveway. She slowly begins to remove her heels. When she hears the crack of the belt.

"Leave them but strip the rest"

"Yes Sir" she utters as she lets out the breathe she didn't realize she was holding.

Slowly she removes her cardigan unbuttoning one button at a time. So wishing she hadn't of done what she did. Whatever it was that she did.

Thoughts running through her head. Trying to think what she could have done. Finally the last button undone she removes the sweater and it drops to the floor.

Now her blouse. Just 6 buttons as her hands shake. Taking slow deep breathes to steady herself. Allowing the shirt to fall from her arms creating a puddle with the sweater.

Next she unzips the pencil skirt she chose to wear. It drops and she shakily steps out.

Revealing her black lacy bra panties and garters holding up her stockings.

As she goes to remove the bra

"Did I say to take that off?"

"No Sir" her gaze pointing down to the floor

"Such naughty things worn to work today. Did you ask to wear this?"

"No Sir"

"And what happens when you don't ask for permission?"

"15 swats of the cane Sir"

"That's right. Bedroom now kneeling on the bench hands on the bed"

"Yes Sir"

She slowly makes her way to the bedroom. Dreading the punishment coming. Curse that damn cane.

Looking at the purple plush bench at the end of the bed. She silently closes her eyes to gather her composure. One step at a time towards the bench.

Finally standing in front of it she places one knee then the next slightly leaning forward placing her hands on the bed.

She feels him placing the cuffs on her wrists and locking them in place. Knowing she won't be able to squirm she prepares herself for what's to come.

"Normally it would be 15 but considering I can see how wet you are we shall make it 20 tonight since I'm confident you brought yourself to orgasm at work"

Her eyes widen. How did he know?

He leans down and whispers "Next time ensure your watch doesn't call me"

Fuck fuck fuck is all she can think.

"I'm sorry Sir. I won't do it again"

"Oh I'm going to make sure you don't you little cum slut"

Thwack the cane lands hard on her thighs.

"Count them whore"

1- Sir

"That's right. And what are you not going to do anymore?" Landing the cane again on her thighs

2- Sir I won't bring myself pleasure while at work

Thwack again

3- Sir I also will ask permission of what I wear

Thwack

4- Sir

"That's a good little pain whore." Thwack

5- Sir

"Are you still green?"

"Yes Sir"

Thwack

6- Sir

"Mmm your thighs are getting nice and red."

Landing the cane again but with more force. Yet not enough to break the skin.

7- Sir

He reaches down while running the cane down her sides. Feeling how wet her cunt is. Drawing back landing the cane on her hip.

8- Sir

"That cunt is awful wet. You better not fucking cum" again landing the cane on her hip

9- Sir

Thwack

10- Sir

Her tears starting to well up as she fights to hold them back.

Thwack

11- Sir

"9 more to go. Are you still green?"

Shackily barely above a whisper "Yes Sir still green."

Thwack

12- Sir

"That's my good little whore. Taking her punishment so well" landing the cane on the opposite hip

13- Sir

She can feel the whelps forming and the sting in her thighs

Thwack

14- Sir

"That's right keep counting whore."

Thwack

15- Sir

She feels the first tear fall down her cheek. Thinking can she actually take all 20?

Thwack

16- Sir

A tear filled response coming from her lips

Thwack

17- Sir

"That's it just 3 more my little whore."

Thwack on her thighs again

18- Sir

Think yes I can make it as the tears begin to flow

Thwack

19- Sir

"Such gorgeous whelps forming on that little ass of yours. Are you my little pain slut?"

Yesss. 

She feels the thwack of the cane one final time before she can finish her response. This time the hardest across her ass

20- Sir

"That's my good little one. Taking your punishment. Are we going to have this problem again?"

"No Sir" she responds as he begins releasing her from her restraints.

"Come here little one."

He cradles her in his arms gently kissing her forehead.

"You did well. Let the tears flow."