Fan-Fiction

*This in no way has anything to do with the show... proceed with caution when reading and in no way mistaken it as part of the show. It is completely a work of fan-fic*

This incredible journey all started when I met an amazing captain and he offered me solitude and a safe space to rent aboard his ship. Ah the good days of past. He knew my profession and passed no judgment. As all he was interested in was the payment for the space. In turn we became friends confiding in each other. Things that couldn't be shared with anyone else.

Overtime an attraction grew. Sneaking up on me. Out of nowhere. Not that I minded but he knew I wouldn't and couldn't give up what I did in order to make money. As it makes the world go round. How else do we pay for things. Alas a stalemate. He wanting me to give up my career me unable. So we continue to dance around as if nothing has happened or is happening.

Til one day. An argument takes place. A client he doesn't like. Client was a little to rough. He finds me crying alone in my space. We sit we talk.

He realized. What exactly was taking place. And boy did he use it to his advantage. Used the vulnerability to his advantage to get into my head. Evil sadistic fuck.

It started slowly working his way through my thoughts... into my mind. Breaking every wall I had. To get me to do exactly as he pleased. Mental games are what drives him. Once he was in there was no turning back.

Small comments here. Oh are you really going to wear that. Such a whore. No panties. Little slut. I relished in it. Running off to the next client.

Knowing I was wet from the sadistic comments made. Or just the comments of oh I bet you think of me as your client fucks you. Why because he is in my head.

The unfortunate part of it all is by him capturing my thoughts and sanity he ruins my time with my client.

Oh the moral compass of his comments have no boundaries. He knows this. I believe that is exactly why he made them. Alas I give in and picture him. Taking my mind else where. Not where it should be. Not on the job at hand. Fucking Sadist!

It never ends there. With just the slightest comments here and there. The mind games and trickery. Oh no. He's definitely not satisfied with this. He wants more than just my mind. He wants body and soul as well.

Do I give in? Should I give in? I mean the attraction is there, but the danger factor. Hmmm, that's what scares me.

As my mind wanders messages rolling in from clients. Ones I've been neglecting mainly because I am so torn in my feelings. It's all so new. I've never had anyone deep in my head. Trying to control me. Subtle comments here and there... degrading terms... oh how I loathe it. Then again why am I so turned on by it. I've been warned many times of his ways. How he is. His sick twisted mind.

Oh who am I kidding I know I am going to act on this. Clients be damned arrangement be damned. It's time to nut up and go find the captain of this ship. Ever so sick twisted and depraving.

I find him in his quarters. Damn. So shy and shaking. Barely above a whisper. He looks at me and says my Little Whore finally giving in. Finally letting go. Finally letting me have you. All of you. I had your mind weeks ago. When you quit servicing clients. Don't think I didn't notice. And oh that smirk as he says this. It's then I know he fucking has me.

He runs his hand down my arm ever so slightly. Then tells me. Strip. Tonight all of you belongs to me. You will obey every command I give you. Is that understood. I squeak out a small Yes Sir.

Not understanding why I am scared. I shouldn't be. Watching him as I begin to strip. My mind wanders off to what he may have me do or maybe what he may do to me.

Then I hear it. The sound. Something I don't recognize. Again that smirk. As he says, this will be for making me wait. Bend over my desk and you will count each lashing out. It's a whip.

He slowly rubs my ass before he starts. Torturing me even more. Knowing I'm dripping for him. Why does this turn me on so much. What kind of twisted person am I?

Thwack... I feel the whip across my ass... ooo the sting. It kinda hurts but what's this? Is that pleasure. It can't be!?!? Oh god! Thwack! Again! Mmmm I moan.

This continues. I lose count after 10 or so hits. To lost in the pleasure. I hear the twisted tone in his voice as he speaks. Such a good whore taking those.

He reaches down touching me. Feeling my pussy. How wet it is. Dripping down my thighs. For him! He did this to me. So lost in my thoughts I never hear him removing his clothes. Still bent over his desk.

I hear the command. Come here my little slut. On your knees.

I drop on command and for some reason already know to open my mouth and accept my fate. Taking every inch of his cock down my throat.

Why am I moaning while doing this? I've never been like this before. So full of lust.

He grabs my hair forcefully fucking my mouth. Making me take it. I feel him grow harder as he's ready to cum. And he stops. Saying No! I'm not done with you just yet.

On the bed on your hands and knees. Yes Sir I squeak. So meekly.

I feel the bed dip behind me. He whispers such a good little whore. Ready and waiting. Dripping for my cock. As he pushes into my wet pussy.

Oh my god! Pure heaven! I have never felt so full before. It's then he realizes. I'm a bit tighter than expected.

Oh never had such a large cock. I'd expect a slut like you to of had all sizes. No matter I am going to ruin you for everyone.

As he pumps harder and faster into me. I feel the first orgasm crash through me.

Yes Little One let it out. Scream my name as you cum!

I'm cumming for you Malcolm. You did this to me. As I ride the waves of the orgasm. He doesn't let up pushing me into another and another.

Then finally he cums. Filling me full. Both of us collapsing on the bed. Panting trying to catch our breath. Malcolm pulling me close holding me. Kissing my forehead.

You did well Little One. You are mine. Mind Body and Soul. Not only did you take your punishment. You reaped the rewards.

Pure ecstasy. A plane of which I have never reached.

After much needed rest a deep conversation was had. Do I give up my life and stay on Serenity with Malcolm. Or continue as always and never gain pure pleasure or happiness.

In the end. I gave up my black book and client list. It was time for pleasure and happiness. As his little whore as he calls so lovingly.

This is the story of how I came to pure happiness. How I came aboard Serenity. How I gained a family and wonderful friends. This is my life now. The life with a sadist. I wouldn't have it any other way.