Her Release of Frustration

After a particularly tough day. She vents to him.

He asks "Do you want me to help you forget or do you just want to feel what you feel right now?"

"Help get me out of my head please"

Hmm. "Like strip and on your knees now. "

Her eyes grow big but she listens to instruction. Remembering she asked for this.

She slowly unbuttons each bottom of her shirt. Letting it fall to the floor at her feet. While she bends down to remover her shoes. One at a time. The right then the left. Deciding to tease a bit she makes an oops face and winks at him as she turns to face away from him. Wiggling her ass a bit as she pushes her pants below her hips and let's them puddle around her ankles before stepping out of them.

Looking over her shoulder to see if he's watching still she giggles a bit. Before reaching back to unclasp her bra. Turning to face him with the straps loose around her shoulders placing her arm over her breasts as she drops to the bra to the floor with the rest of her clothes. Only her cute black and white lace thong left on. Slowly she pulls the sides out again wiggling her tooshy teasingly before letting it fall to the floor. Placing her other hand in front of her pussy. Trying to be shy. Knowing she's not.

"Move your arm and hand my little whore"

"I don't wanna and you can't make me"

"Excuse me? Do you want to repeat that?"

"MAKE ME"

He smirks knowing it's going to be one of those kinds of nights.

"Remember you asked for this"

As he steps behind her grabbing a hold of her arms and locking the cuffs in place. Forcing her to her knees.

He removes his pants freeing his cock in front of her face. Allowing it to slap her on her cheek as he slowly strokes it.

"Are yoI going to be a good little whore and behave or are we going to do this the hard way?"

She sticks her tongue out. Playfully.

"The hard way it is"

He grabs a hold of her chin. With a firm grip. Forcing her mouth open.

"Stick that tongue out, NOW"

She nods yes to show she understood.

"Lick it. From tip to balls. I had something very different planned but you want to be a brat. So you get treated like one"

"I want my cock completely wet from your mouth and ready to stretch that tiny fucking pussy of yours with it"

She nods yes and begins to lick the tip. Swirling her tongue around it. As she works her way down the shaft. Gently applying pressure to the underside with her tongue forcing a moan out of him. Before reaching his balls.

"Lick them. I want to feel that tongue on my smooth balls you whore"

She does as told. Licking them then gently taking them in her mouth. Hearing the moans come from him in the process makes her smirk.

She begins to lick her way back to the tip of his cock. As she does. She feels him place his hand on her head. Wrapping her hair in his hand. Before pulling her head away from him. Grabbing ahold of her chin and forcing her mouth open once again.

Only this time. He forces his cock down her throat. Not gently either. Rough and forceful. Causing her to choke. As she wasn't expecting it.

He laughs sadisticly at the sounds of her chocking. Especially knowing she can't do anything because her hands are cuffed behind her back.