Alone She Thinks Pt. 1

*** Trigger Warning. CNC (consensual nonconsent) play ***

She decides to slip into the bathtub after a long day. To soak and relax.

No one is home so she turns on music lights some candles and lays back.

Her hand begins to gently rub her own stomach. As she thinks about him and everything he does to her. Slowly traveling down. Down to her wet pussy.

She ever so slightly brushes against her slick lips. Letting out a soft moan.

She thinks to herself "What's the harm in playing a little? He isn't home."

So she does. She slides a finger into herself. Letting out a moan as she does so. Slowly fucking herself. Lost in her imagination. Her hand moving to the best of the music. The scent of cherry blossoms filling the bathroom.

She never hears him come home. She doesn't hear him close the front door. Never hears him enter their bedroom. Nor does she hear him enter the bathroom.

He was on a mission looking for her as he didn't see her in the kitchen when he came in. He finds her in the tub with a finger in her pussy and moans filling the air.

He smirks at the sight before him. Ideas fill his head as he slips out of the bathroom unnoticed by her.

He thinks "I will let her have her fun but she will pay for it later."

So he settled onto the bed. And waited. For her to decide she had had enough.

Realizing she's been soaking for quite a while she decides it's time to get out. Drying her wet skin and slipping into her silk robe.

She leaves the bathroom and is startled to see him sitting propped up in the bed. The smirk on his face says it all. He knows.

He gets up from the bed walking over to her. She's frozen in place.

He places his hand around her throat and roughly pins her against the wall.

Saying to her as he reaches down and shoves 2 fingers into her soaked cunt "So you think it's ok to play with what is mine?"

"No Sir" she meekly answers back

"I saw you whore. Legs spread head back moaning as you fucked your self"

She realizes he must have slipped in unnoticed and waited for her. To torture her. For breaking the rules.

Slamming his fingers into her tight cunt roughly he grins "Whose cunt is this whore? Did I give you permission to touch what is mine?"

His grip on her throat getting tighter with each passing minute. All she can do is whimper as he has her pinned in place.

"I think you wanted this. Your filthy cunt is soaked" ripping the robe from her body. Exposing her beautiful perky breast.

"You better not fucking cum. You didn't earn it"

Whimpering as the tears begin to form. He decides to force her onto the bed. Bending her over the end. A firm grip on the back of her neck as he pushes her face into the mattress.

She hears him unzip his pants. Not even removing them just slipping his large cock out. Brushing it against her sensitive clit before he sinks the entire thing into her in one swift thrust. Hard rough and deep.

"You wanna be a whore and do things you aren't supposed to then you get treated like a whore"

As his thrusts become rougher she hears his breath become more ragged.

"I'm about to fill my CUNT whore. You better not cum as I do"

The she feels his cock begin to twitch and jerk inside her. As she feels his cum filling her.

Her whimpers get louder as she fights the urge to cum.

Slowly he pulls out of her. "Next time ask before touching yourself. I do not enjoy denying my beautiful little bunny her orgasm"

Kissing her softly on the forehead he tells her "Get dressed beautiful. Let's go get some dinner. We will continue when we get back"