Trail of Roses P.2

Helping her out of the tub with her shaky legs.

She holds out a large fluffy towel fresh out of the dryer warm and cozy to dry her off with. Kissing her neck from behind as she brushes her hair out of the way.

Leaving a trail of kisses down her neck to her shoulders. Being sure to show extra care and comfort to her.

After all tonight is about her.

She grabs her silk robe and places it on her. Taking her hand leading her to the kitchen.

Where an amazing Chicken Marsala has been prepared and kept warm in the oven. As she knew they wouldn't be eating right away.

She tells her "Sit down my love. While I prepare our dinner and drinks"

Returning to the kitchen she plates each dish carefully garnished to perfection. Pouring each a glass of wine.

Serving the perfectly plated meal and paired wine. She toasts and smiles shyly at the beautiful woman on the other end of the table.

"How did I get so lucky as to have her" she thinks

Laughing and giggling over dinner. They argue over who's going to clear the table.

"Remember my love tonight is about you" taking her hand leading her back to the bedroom.

At this point she noticed the bed. She hadn't even looked at it earlier.

Rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed. A giant sign propped up on the headboard.

"Congratulations you're in remission" it reads.

Tears stream down her face. Throughout the work day she had forgotten that she received the news her cancer is in remission.

So tonight we celebrate. We celebrate you.

Untying the robe she runs her hands across her beautiful perky breast and punches each nipple lightly. Before trailing down her stomach til she reaches her soaked pussy.

"Mmm yes baby" she moans at the light touch of her soaked cunt.

Sinking her fingers into her girl once more she slowly pushes her back onto the bed. Kneeling on the floor between her legs she begins to devour her cunt.

"Oh baby don't stop"

Teasing her hole with her tongue. A devilish grin creeps on her face.

"Stop teasing me. Make me cum"

"Oh I will make you cum. I will also make you squirt tonight too. Have no worries"

Returning to devouring her desert.

"Mmm baby you taste so good. Such a horny little cunt for me tonight"

Roughly fucking her cunt with her fingers. She grins as she places her other hand on her clit rubbing faster and faster applying just enough pressure to make her want to squirm away.

"I'm going to cum"

"Then cum for me. Fucking cum on my fingers."

And cum she does. Leaving a soaked dripping mess on the bed.

"Lick my fingers clean. Taste your self."

Walking over the the night stand she pulls out the harness and dildo.

Securing them in place. She grins

"All fours ass in the air"

Doing as she is told Bc she knows she is about to get exactly what she wants. A rough hard fucking from the woman whom has stolen her heart.

Then she feels it. The dildo slam hard into her from behind. With ease bc of how wet and turned on she is.

Reaching down to rub her clit as she is roughly fucked hard by her love. Feeling the grip on her hips. Knowing fingers prints will be left after this.

"Don't fucking stop. Please."

"I had no plans to. Not til that tight cunt of yours cums all over this dildo"

Letting go of one of her hips. She grabs and intertwines her fingers in her hair. Giving it a stern pull.

"You know you love it rough and dirty. Cum for me slut. Cum on this fake cock of mine"

Unable to hold back she lets out a scream and a moan and she cums and squirts. Leaving a puddle beneath her on the bed.

Bending down over her kissing her shoulder whispering "you did so well baby. I'm proud of you"

Pulling out of her cleaning up and putting things away. She climbs in bed. Curling up behind her. Cradling her.

"I love you my girl. Now sleep. You've had a long day"