Trouble

You promised me a paddling for being a brat. And boy did you follow through... I lost count of how may times you hit me as I was enjoying the pleasure way to much... it was a special one made just for me. Hand crafted by you. To only be used by you.

The entire time telling me Little One you must obey. Do what you are told. Asking and checking in to ensure I'm ok. While also being sure I don't root in sub space. Wanting me to feel and enjoy each hit... the feeling of the wood against my ass. As I feel myself warming up. Wondering what pretty colors my ass will turn for you.

You realize my moaning is turning to whimpering. This alerts you. Saying to me "Little One you better not have. You do not have permission" I know I have. I know there is a puddle beneath me. I feel it dripping down my thighs. The after of my orgasm. You reach down and feel my dripping wet pussy. You are pleased with your work on my ass but not with my inability to stop the orgasm. You know I am trained to hold it and stop it. I hear it in your tone. As you say the words I hate the most. "Im disappointed you didn't hold it til you had permission" knowing I will do anything to please you. You command me on my knees. Telling me I will take every inch of you down my throat. I open wide and except it. You are not gentle either... roughly fucking my mouth while having a grip on my hair. Tears rolling down my face. Smudging my mascara. You tell me to look at you. You want to see my big green eyes. So I do. I feel you are getting close. And you stop. Telling me to get on my knees you position my ass in the air and my head down... telling me not to move... sends chills down my spine. As I hear you open the lube. You place your favorite stimulator in my pussy. Tonight... tonight will be double penetration. I feel you lubing my ass. You telling me. My little slut wants to come without being told you take Sir's cock in your ass. As you slowly plunge into me from behind. It is definitely for both our pleasure. Increasing the pace. As well as the strength of vibration on my stimulator... begging you to let me cum... knowing you won't let me. As you want me to cum with you. Then I hear the magical words. Cum now Little One. And I do at the same time you release in my ass. Leaving me a puddled mess on the bed.

Picking me up and placing me in your lap. You kiss my forehead praising me. Telling me how proud you are of me. You did well my little one. As I shut my eyes and just enjoy being in your arms. My safe place. My comfort. So loving and nurturing after. Thank you Sir. Is all I can muster as I drift off to sleep laying on your chest.