Playtime

It was early in the day. Sir and I texting back and forth. Chatting about random things. Just filling in from the day before when he had company. Him trying to give the attention I lacked the previous day. Which in truth makes my heart flutter. Barely any time and a few random texts the day before...

Not gonna lie... I did brat a bit... by telling him what I was gonna do instead of asking if I could. I think he knew why and therefore didn't punish me for it. And boy was I expecting punishment. Especially for the picture I sent when I got home. Nora in my mouth.

Caption saying "just go with it"

He was asleep by the time I sent the phote. So I lubed up nora found my favorite saved pattern and started to play. Slowly at first then increasing the vibration.

During this something just feels off. Not right and couldn't really have the orgasm I wanted. Yes I had one but it was not satisfying. Feeling void I cleaned up and put everything away. Drifted off to sleep.

Waking Sunday morning to my favorite good morning text made me extremely happy. I always love waking to the good morning text. It usually sets the tone for an amazing day. Which Sunday was an awesome day. I was off work and got to sleep in.

Chatting back and forth. Telling me what all he did the day before. Me filling in how my Saturday was ect. Being told some information. It set me in a bad mood initially. Mainly bc I knew what was going on and had to explain further. It was not anything he did. Not anything he had control of. Just something I knew and understood from a woman's perspective. Talking it out and calming of the nerves helped so much. We ended that call only to continue chatting through texts.

As the texts rolled on it drifted to thoughts and longing...

Deep in thoughts of what we would do to each other. Getting both of us worked up. Pics exchanged.

Mmm the pics exchanged...

A sweet phone call is made... or more I should say a very sexual one.

"What does little one want?" He asked

"You Sir. I want you"

Describing i details what he would do to me. Forcing me on my knees grabbing my chin forcing my mouth open. Telling me to look up at him. He wants to see my green eyes as the tears run down my cheeks from lack of air. Caused by the throat fucking he's about to give me.

So I do. I look up at him. As he roughly fucks my throat. Forcing his cock all the way in my mouth. His moans turning me on that much more. Massaging the under side of his cock with each stroke with my tongue. Gently reaching up with one hand cupping his balls... rolling them between my fingers ever so slightly. Causing him to moan louder.

He tells me "oh my little whore. Touch yourself. Plunge your fingers inside that soaking cunt while you suck my cock"

And I do. I do as I am told. Finger fucking myself with his cock buried in my throat.

"My filthy slut likes that doesn't she?"

Nodding my head yes as I moan on his cock. Vibration from my moan making his cock jerk.

He pulls my head off his cock. Hand tightly gripping my hair.

"Oh little whore. I am not done with your holes yet"

Picking me up and throwing me on the bed. My giggles can be heard throughout the house.

Pinning me to the bed forcing my legs apart to gain access to my dripping cunt. He devours me. Feeling him sucking and flicking my clit with his tongue. Forcing his fingers deep inside me. My moans begin to fill the air. As I whimper and squirm underneath him.

Begging for release. Begging for my orgasm...

He smirks and says "you may only cum if my fingers are buried in your slutty cunt"

I nod yes. Knowing he hopes I break and cum without permission. He dips his head back down... forcing more moans out of me... right on the edge he shoves his fingers in me.

Demanding " cum for me. Cum my whore"

And I do. Hard... he pulls his fingers out furiously rubbing my clit... causing me to squirt and soak the bed...

"That's my good little one."

Sticking his fingers in my mouth "clean them off"

I lick and suck them clean. Feeling him rubbing his cock on my now sensitive clit. Releasing a moan as he does

"If you want this cock beg for it. Like the slut you are"

And beg I do. " please sir. Please fuck me like the whore I am"

"Who's whore are you? Who do you belong to?"

"You sir. I belong to you. I'm your little whore"

With that he slams his cock into me. Feeling his thighs hit my legs as he does so. Letting out a moan saying "oh fuck. Sir you feel so good inside me"

He begins to pound into me. Obvious this is for him. For his release. Squirming and matching his thrusts it sends me over the edge and I cum all over his cock.

He smirks knowing I just broke. Knowing I came without him telling me I could. He relishes in it. Pulling out of me.

He says "oh the little whore wants to come without permission. On yours knees. Face down ass up"

He grabs the paddle.

" hmmm how many? I think 10 should do. Count them "

1 sir
2 sir
3 sir
4 sir
5 sir

"Are you still green little one" he asks

"Yes sir, still green" feeling the heat on my ass

6 sir
7 sir
8 sir
9 sir
With more force he smacks my ass one final time
10 sir

I hear him drop the paddle and enter me from behind. Roughly grabbing my hips. Digging his fingers deep into me. To mark what is his.

Pounding into me in long hard strokes. Pulling me back as he thrusts.

"I'm getting close little one. Fuck... you better cum with me"

Moaning under him barley able to speak... I simply say "yes sir"

"I'm cumming little one. I'm going to fill your cunt. Fucking cum now!"

And I do. Hard. Feeling his cock twitch and jerk inside me as he releases into me.

Completely spent I collapse onto the bed. Hun gently stroking my back.

"I'm so proud of you my little one" kissing my shoulder as he speaks.
I roll into him in happy bliss. Closing my eyes. Feeling the comfort of his arms around me.