A Trail of Roses

She arrives home from a long day of work. Running here there and everywhere. Turning machines off that are beeping. Administration of medication. Ensuring every chart is accurate. Going over each patient with the on coming staff for the next shift.

All the wants is to relax.

As she walks in the door. She caught by surprise. On the table where she drops her keys and purse is a note

"Follow the trail of roses my beautiful girl"

She had not even looked down yet. Spread across the floor in a trial are pink white and red rose petals.

She removes her shoes and follows the trail. Slowly the scent of chamomile and lavender fill her nose.

Saying out loud "What does she have planned for me?"

Walking down the hall through their bedroom into their master bathroom she finds the tub full of hot water the jets running. Lights dimmed candles burning and a glass of wine. With a note

"Rest gorgeous enjoy your lavender infused bath. I will be back with your favorite soon enough. Think of my finger trailing your body as you enjoy the jets relaxing those muscles tonight"

Slowly she strips the scrubs from the days work. Then the sports bra that has kept her voluptuous contained all day. Then she slides her silky panties down her thighs. Leaving them in the pile of clothing on the floor.

She slips into the tub letting out a sigh and allowing the lavender to relax and calm her.

She picks up the glass and begins to sip it. Ah her favorite.

"She knows me so well and knows exactly what I needed" she thinks.

Slowly she closes her eyes and just enjoys the bath. The oils. The jets. All relaxing her sore muscles from the day.

She never even hears the door open and close upon the return of her girl.

Smiling down at her beautiful girlfriend soaking in the tub she strips down to her lacy bra and panties that match. Black lace.

She bends down slowly kissing the beautiful neck of her girl that is exposed. Whispering "Welcome home beautiful"

"You knew exactly what I needed after the day I had."

"Of course I did. And I know what else you need as well"

Slipping her hand beneath the water. Running her fingers across her girls nipples. Enticing a moan.

"Oh you definitely know when I need attention don't you"

"Yes my love I do"

Beginning to allow her hand to roam lower. Teasing her stomach. Before moving to her leg and tracing her way up her thigh.

More moans escape. "Baby, don't tease me"

Slyly grinning "But what's the fun I'm not teasing you. Not driving you insane. Not fueling your desire"

She kisses her passionately. Forcefully moving her hand to her pussy. "I said stop teasing me"

She dips her fingers into her soaked pussy. "Oh someone is beyond ready. And very eager"

"Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Your wish is my command"

Sinking 2 fingers into her smooth soaking pussy. Slowly in and out. Fucking her. She moves her thumb to her little love button. Her clit and applies the slightest amount of pressure.

"More baby. More" is all she can say through breathes.

Moving her fingers faster and making circles with her thumb applying more pressure. She knows she's close "Cum for me baby. Let go and cum for me"

She lets out a loud moan as she cums.

"Sit up on the side of the tub"

She strips her lacy lingerie and climbs into the tub. Jets still going.

Stooping down on her knees she spreads her girls legs. Revealing her hot swollen sensitive pussy.

She leans forward and licks up her slit.

"Mmm you taste so good"

Going back to licking her. She spreads her lips open. Exposing her clit and hole to her. Allowing her tongue to dance and play with her clit. While ever so often dipping down and fucking her hole with it.

Moans fill the bathroom as she inches closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Don't stop." Her breathes ragged

She smirks slightly while continuing her onslaught on her pussy.

She places her finger back inside her. While her tongue works it's magic on her clit.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to cum."

And cum she does. Squirting and all.

Worn out and satisfied she leans back against the wall to catch her breath.

Her girlfriend looking up at her and smiling. Moving closer to her. Placing her lips to her.

"Taste yourself on my lips beautiful. You taste amazing"

Smiling and kissing her deeply and passionately back. "Thank you. I really needed to relax, but now it's your turn"

"Nope. Tonight is about you. Let's get dried off and dress sorta. Dinner is getting cold"