A Long Flight to Release

It's early. Almost to early. Still dark out but she has an important flight to catch this cool foggy November morning.

She checks and rechecks her bags to ensure she has everything. Showering and grabbing her luggage and monster on the way out the door.

Slowly she makes the drive to the airport. As she feels the nerves trying to bubble to the surface.

Parking her car making sure to write down where it is for when she returns. She makes her way across the parking deck to the terminal to check in and check her suitcase.

She decides to step outside one last time to vape before heading to security. Hoping that the nicotine will calm her. Her anxiety is always high when flying but more so than normal this time.

As waiting 900 miles away for her arrival is her Dominant. The person she loves. The person who makes her feel safest in this world.

Heading back in she goes through security with little issue. Maybe a few strange looks as the X-ray her carry on bag. For in there are toys. No, not those kind of toys. Vibrator, butt plugs, ect. You get the idea.

Making her way to her assigned gate she sits and waits for her flight to be called. About 45 minutes til boarding starts.

So she scrolls. Takes a quick selfie and posts it to social media. Saying "At the airport and so excited" knowing she's a nervous wreck inside. Yet refusing to show it.

Finally they call her flight. She boards the plane. Around a 2 hour flight to her layover. An airport she's unfamiliar with. Praying she finds her way to her connecting flight with no issues upon arrival.

Deciding to nap through her first flight. She thinks it will help the time go faster and maybe just maybe her nerves as well. She nods off to sleep. Dreaming of him. Of all the wonderful things he will do to her over this long weekend.

She wakes just in time for final decent. As the plane touches down she lets him know she's made it to her layover destination. Just over 2 hours now and she will be in his arms.

Rushing to her gate with just enough time to grab a quick snack and drink. And it's time for boarding to her final destination.

Her nerves and jitters really start to set in.

Even more so with the short 45 minute flight. Which passes rather quickly as thoughts bounce in her head.

Finally! Touchdown in his city. She's in awe of the beauty of the scenery. A light dusting of snow on the ground.

She calls him to let him know she landed and will be deboarding soon.

He reply's "I waiting just on the other side of security for you little one"

She can't help but smile at this. Her heart even skips a beat.

Slipping into the restroom quickly bc it's been a long couple of flights. She makes her way to baggage claim.

Sure enough there he is. Waiting just as he said. A single tear falls as she sees his face. Both happy to be there. Wrapping his arms around her he picks her up off the floor in excitement. Excitement that she's finally arrived and in his arms.

More excitement because he finally gets to do all the dirty kinky things to her he's been promising over the last couple of months. A sadistic smile crosses his face as he knows she now gets to pay for all the bratty behavior. The back talking. Smart ass remarks. It all comes to a head over this weekend.

Together they go to baggage claim and grab her suitcase.

After getting in the car he asked "Are you settled little one"