Teasing Photos

Her: what I need most right now is your hand around my throat your thumb gently stroking my neck as you begin to apply pressure around my neck. Forcing me to my knees forcing me to submit to your wants and desires.

Firm grip with your other hand on my chin making me open my mouth ready to accept my fate. My fate as your little fuck toy. Shoving your entire cock down my throat. No warning no warm up. Forcing your entire hard cock down my eager throat.

Roughly fucking my mouth. Turning me to the whore you want me to be. Your little whore. On my knees nowhere to go. But to accept what you have in store for me.

Barely able to breathe between the strokes of your cock in and out of my mouth. The tears begin to build from lack of air.

From your cock and the pressure of your hand choking me.

Smiling down with that twisted grin "That's my good whore. Taking Sir's cock like a slut. Like the slut she is."

Beginning to choke on your cock. The tears fall down my face. Causing my makeup to run. Black streaks down my cheeks.

"My slut likes that. Being used like a fuck doll"

Slowly you pull out of my mouth

"Stand up whore and turn around."

Slowly I stand gathering my balance and turn to face the bed. Feeling your palm firm against my back. Pushing me forward. Causing me to bend over the end of the bed.

"Spread your legs. I wanna see both that ass and that cunt. I wanna see what is MINE!"

Spreading my feet bent over the bed. Exposing the plug I had placed earlier as a surprise for you to find.

"Oh the greedy whore wants fucked in the ass today I see."

Bending down over me whispering in my ear "Then that's what she's going to get today. A hard ass fucking"

Feeling you slowly remove the plug. You realize it's my largest one.

"Tsk tsk the whore really is ready for Sir to fuck her ass."

Lubing his cock. She feels him place the tip against the entrance of her ass. Grabbing a hold of her hips he pushes all the way in. In one hard thrust.

"Oh your tight ass feels so good around my cock."

Grabbing the vibrator laying on the bed I hear you switch it on just before shoving it in my dripping cunt.

"I think that pussy also needs some attention. You better not cum yet. Not til I'm ready to cum."

The tears streaming down her face as she fights the building orgasm. Feeling full. From the vibrator and his cock.

"Fuck yourself with the vibrator as I fuck your ass slut."

"I want to hear those moans. Those screams. Those whimpers" he growls

She fucks herself. As he begins pumping in and out of her ass faster and harder.

"Oh today isn't about your pleasure. Today is about me. Sending teasing photos while you knew I was busy"

His grunts becoming louder. His growls deeper. Her moans and whimpers louder along with his.

"Cum now bitch. Cum with me. Especially if you want yours"

And cum she does. Hard. As she feels him pumping his hot cum into her ass. So much so it's coming out and dripping down her ass and thighs.

He collapses on top of her. Kissing her shoulder ever so gently.

"You did well little one. Go shower and clean up while I get your reward ready"

Deeply kissing her before patting her ass sending her to shower.