Punishment

Messing around. Commenting with friends. Not even thinking where this could go. All in jest as she offers her ass. Laughing and joking and having a blast.

The text rolls in

"You're in trouble my little whore"

"What did I do. I didn't do anything"

"Really" as he sends a screenshot of her antics.

"So I guess any bitch gets to beat on MY pain slut? Is that how it works?"

"No Sir"

"I think you are due a reminder"

"Fuck. Yes Sir"

"Get your paddle I want 5 good hard swats to your ass"

"May I finish my phone call first Sir?"

"Of course my little whore."

"Setting up my camera"

As she records to carnage being left on her ass. Cursing herself as she paddles each cheek.

Sending him the video. As well as a photo. She feels quite proud as she left marks herself.

"I left marks!"

"I'm very proud of you my whore"

Fucking hell her pussy dripping wet. For the carnage is her biggest turn on and he knows this all to well.

She voices this to him in hopes he'll have mercy and let her cum on this rainy night.

"Good became now you need to edge yourself"

Fuck. She knew it wouldn't be that easy. She does as told. Bringing herself to the edge. Then stopping to calm down before starting  again. She does this repeatedly while wait for him to tell her that's enough.

Finally he says "You can stop edging yourself now"

Relief washes over her as she didn't know how much longer she'd be able to stop the orgasm from crashing through her body.

Banter back and forth and conversations with friends as the night rolls on.

A couple of jokes here. A few laughs there.

The biggest being her pic of her ass as she says "I played fuck around and find out"

Just before bed he asks "How horny are you?"

"Very Sir"

"Get your toy ready"

She does as told. Finding her ear buds, her toy and lube. She calls him as she's getting ready for what's to come. Knowing this won't be a gentle session. Not by a long shot.

She's fairly certain he's going to rip as many orgasms from her body as he can in whatever time frame he has in mind.

"I'm ready Sir" she says as she inserts the toy. Opening the app to show she's online.

She feels him turn the vibration on. Normally he starts slow building her up. Not this night. No. Full strength out of the gate.

"I'm not going to torture you for prolonged orgasms tonight"

Whimpers escape as she utters "Yes Sir"

"Oh is she that close already? You fucking whore"

More moans escape her as she fights to not cum.

"Whose whore are you?"

"Yours Sir. Only yours."

"That's what I thought. Is MY whore going to offer her ass up to just anyone anymore?"

"No Sir" whimpering louder squirming to find relief. Moans escape her lips as she tries to focus.

"Oh does the whore want to cum?"

"Yes Sir. Please Sir"

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum"

"Cum my little whore and don't you stop"

The first orgasm crashing through her body at his commend. He knows she can't cum unless he commands it. Something he's quite proud of.

Her moans getting louder as her orgasm subsides.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Keep cumming whore"

Over and over again she cums for him.  Four, five, six. She doesn't know. To lost in ecstasy to keep count. She feels him lower the vibration but leaving rotation.

"Nah I want one more from you"

Amping vibration to max he tells her "Cum for me one more time. Fucking cum my little whore"

And cum she does. Hard and long. Floating on cloud nine adds he turns the toy off.

"I think you wanted to be punished with that stunt you pulled. Just remember who that ass belongs to from now on"

"You Sir. It belongs to you"

"Yes it does my little whore. It's time for bed. Good night my beautiful little one. Love you"

"Good night Sir. Love you too"

Completely satisfied she drifts off to sleep.