Chapter 1

*A/N:
If you read Book One, this chapter is picking up the Monday morning after the stalking incident with Juwon while she was at the park with Jaesang.
Also its only the first chapter and you guys get a spice scene, lucky you. LOL
So if it's not your thing, don't read. Mature readers only!
I know the chapters with this story are usually long, but this chapter might be fairly short. So sorry!
Hope you all enjoy this book as well as the first one!
-April xxxxxxx*

Monday morning arrived quicker than Juwon had cared for it to. She was worried about leaving Jaesang while she was at work.
Everyone was convinced that she just had a trauma triggered moment at the park and that no one was really there. But she had saw the person. She knew she was being followed.

She felt the bed shift slighlty, and then her long hair being moved to the side of her neck as a pair of lips started trailing along her bare shoulders.
"Wake up princess...its time for work, and if you are late, your boss will fire you." Yoongi whispers against her skin, smiling the whole time he was whispering to her.
"I am sleeping with my boss though, do you honestly think he'd fire me and risk those benefits?" Juwon giggles as she keeps her eyes closed.
"You are sleeping with the boss? Naughty girl." he chuckles as he flips her over. "Come on now, up." he says pulling her up.
"You are no fun..." Juwon pouts playfully.
"Stop it..." he says with a smile as he pinches her lip. "I'll make sure you won't make it work for a week if you really don't want to go."
"Hmm..." Juwon contemplates.
"Don't tempt me baby, you know I will." he says leaning over her, his arms on either side of her as he smirks and licks the inner corner of his mouth.
It was then that Juwon's eyes wandered over to Jaesang's bed, to find it was empty. "Jaesang didn't sleep downstairs? I am sure I put him there last night."
"Oh, he's already out in the living room with Mina." Yoongi says as he leans back up and helps her stand up. "Now off with you to get ready, before I make good on my threats." he winks to her. "I'll have your coffee waiting when you are done."

After Juwon had finished getting ready and grabbing her coffee to go, she was in the cab and heading towards the office.
It was weird going to work without one of the guys accompanying her.
But as the threat of Sungho finally disipated and Hobi getting promoted to manager, the both of them agreed that Juwon no longer needed to hover over her all the time. But with Hobi's new postion, he wouldn't have been able to do so anyways, he had to be at work 3 hours before she did, and so he left long before she did.
She had gotten quite use to her guys making the long commute with her to work, but she was also grateful at the same time for the little window of time she got to herself. It was nice to be able to do things on her own without having to worry about someone coming to find her.
It was then as she leaned her head against the cab window, her eyes caught sight of something famaliar. It was the figure of the person who had followed her the other day while she was at the park with Jaesang.
Their baseball cap was still pulled down over their face, so she couldn't quite make out who it was.
Her heart began to race as she turned back to the back window to look again, and sure enough the figure was still there, watching as the cab was running quickly out of sight.
She took in a deep breath and exhaled as she turned to face the front once again.
Maybe she was reading too much into this. Maybe it was just some homeless person that was roaming the streets.
Sungho was locked away in the institution where he needed to be, there was no way he would be out looking for her again.

Later, once the cab finally arrived to the office, Juwon was greeted with Hobi opening the door and holding his hand out for hers. He leaned in and handed the cab driver some money and helped her out of the cab.
"Good morning baby." he says with a smile as he kisses her on the cheek.
"Good morning, manager Hoseok." she giggles as she pokes his side playfully.
"Come see the office!" he says excitedly as he grabs her hand and leads her to the office.
"Hobi, I've seen the office a dozen times, it use to DongSun's...." she says through a laugh as Hobi opens the door and closes it quickly as he locks it behind him.
"I know, I just needed an excuse to get you inside." he smirks with a devilish grin.
"You could've just said come to the office, I would've followed you." she says backing away from him slightly.
"This true..." he says lifting her up on his desk. "You always do what you are told like a good girl..." he says spreading her legs apart far enough to wedge himself between them.
He leaned down as he tangled his fingers into the back of her hair and held her head back as he licked his lips and leaned down to kiss her before trailing the kisses down the side of her neck.
Juwon rand her hands up his back and curled her fingers through his hair as well as she tugged at it slightly and lifted his head from her neck as she leaned into his ear and smiles.
"Hoseok..." she whispers as she places a kiss under his ear lobe and scoots herself closer to him.
"Fuck, I hate that Yoongi told you about that..." he groans as he unzips his pants. "And wearing a skirt for a change today? You are just asking for this weren't you?"
"Not at all..." she whispers as he pushes her skirt up slightly and pulls down her underwear.
"I dont belive you..." he  smirks as he lines himself up with her and gentely pushes his way in.
A light moan leaves Hobi's throat as he pushes his the palms of his hands down on hers against the desk, gripping them tightly as he moved quickly.
Juwon closed her eyes as he her head fell back and she bucked her hips slightly.
"We got to make this quick or we will be late..." Hobi groans out as he begins to rub  circles around her clit with his thumb to give her the extra stimulation she needed to get off quickly.
Juwon started to moan rather loudly and Hobi quickly reached out to cover her mouth tightly with his free hand.
"As much as I wanna hear you scream, especially my name, but you can't do that hear. We can't have people kowing whats going on in here." he smirks as he pushes her further back onto the desk so she was laying completely across it.
Keeping his hand over her mouth, and increasing his speed with both the stimulation of her clit and the thrusting inside of her, feeling himself growing dangerously close to his orgasm.
He could feel her tightening around  him and that was enough for him to finally let go and cum with Juwon.
After a few moments of remaining inside of her, he took his hand away from her mouth and helped her stand back up and helped her get her underwear back on and pulled her skirt back down for her, smoothing out the creases and wrinkles and then pulling her close to his chest and embracing her warmly.
"I love you so much Juwon." he says with a smile.
"I love you too Hoseok." she says back as she leans up and kisses him on the lips before they leave the office.

And like nothing ever happened they walked out of the office, and into the car garage to the elevator that would take them up to the designer floor. Even though Hobi had been promoted to manager, he still did his work from his old desk in the designer's section.
He had said it was because he didn't want to be that far from the team, but Juwon had supicions that Hobi didn't fully believe she was safe on her own. Considering this where the attack that caused her coma had taken place.

"Hobi...can I talk to you about something and you not get upset at me?" she asks once they are both inside the elevator and the doors were closed.
"Of course." he says with a smile as he pushes the button to the 3rd floor.
"Uh...I know who the biological father is of Jaesang. I uh,  wanted to tell you both together. But I am scared of Yoongi's reaction."
Hobi's eyes widen as he turns to look at Juwon in shock. "Oh.." he says simply, trying to gather how he wanted to respond to this news. "You know neither of us care who the biological father of Jaesang is, right? So why are you afraid to let him know who it is?"
"Remember when we had Sungho's trail?"
"How could I forget...." he says with a sigh as he rubs the back of his head.
"Yoongi has lectured me over and over not to hide things from him. But the detective approached me after the baby shower and asked for me to get DNA samples from one of you and Jaesang to eliminate the possibilty of Sungho being the fahter."
"Gross." Hobi says rolling his eyes. "The audacity for his lawyers to actually assume my son belongs to him."
"Hoseok, focus." Juwon says trying to stiffle her light laugh. It was then the elevator doors slide open, but Hobi grabbed Juwon by the hand and led her over to the break room, shooing out the gossping office girls and waiting for them to shut the door behind them as they left.
"Okay, continue..." he says leaning against the counter.
"I just couldn't bring myself to ask either of you out right. I knew we didn't want to know, and I knew you'd go on a tangent about how Jaesang didn't belong to Sungho, and you would be furious with the thought."
"Fair enough." Hobi says nodding in agreement.
"So I waited for an oppurtunity to grab something, and well Yoongi left out a can one morning and I grabbed it and took Jaesang down to the DNA lab and had them do the test."
"Obviously they dropped that theory then, since one of us is obviously the father." Hobi sighs as he rubs his forehead.
"Yes." she says exhaling, feeling the weight of her secret finally leaving her shoulders.
"Well...you have your date with Yoongi tonight, right?"
"Mm." Juwon nods.
"Maybe just talk to him like you just did me. Yoongi has grown quite calmer the last few years, I don't think he will be too upset that you didn't tell us."
Juwon nodded and smiled as she began to fidget nervously.
"Do..." she starts but then trails off.
"Yoongi." he says with a smile. "Its obvious, Jaesang looks just like him." Hobi says as he stretches his arms out and holds Juwon tightly as he pulls her hair back into a tight bun as she always had when she was at work. "It doesnt bother me, and it doesn't bother Yoongi. We are both his father, and you are his mother. I don't care what DNA says. Ok?"
Juwon nodded as she looked up to Hobi and smiles.
"Good." he smiles as he leans down to kiss her nose. "Now let's get to work before they send DongSun down here to demote me. He winks to Juwon as he opens the door for her and lets her walk out first.