Chapter 4

*Trigger warning:
Stalking*

Later that night after Yoongi and Juwon had their shower and got ready for bed, Juwon was curled up on their bed with Jaesang, her head laid in Yoongi's lap while he stroked her hair softly.
"I've got all the invitations enveloped, and the addresses, so lets get them sent off soon so we can finish up the planning and get the venue picked out." Hobi says as he walks into their bedroom to see Juwon curled up on Yoongi's lap with their son.
Yoongi looked over to Hobi and put a finger to his lips to motion for him to be quiet.
Hobi smiled as he carefully walked over and sat down on the edge of bed, next to Yoongi. "Did she tell you?"
"Mm." Yoongi nods as he continues to run his fingers through her hair. "Not that it matters." he shrugs.
"It doesn't, but I am still happpy she said something about it. 2 years of keeping it a secret, it had to be relieving for her to finally say something." Hobi sighs as he gets up and walks to the other side of the bed and carefully takes Jaesang from Juwon's arms and takes him over to his bed and lays him down, and tucking him in gentely.
"I need to talk to you about something as well." Yoongi says as he carefully moves Juwon's head from his lap and lays her head on her pillow and getting up from the bed.
"Oh boy..." Hobi says once Yoongi takes his hand and pratically drags him out of the room.
"I think we need to figure out how we can schedule a meeting with Sungho..." Yoongi sighs as he walks to the kitchen and sits at he kitchen counter.
Hobi looked Yoongi aboslutely stunned at what he had just said. "Uhh...did you bump your head on your date with Juwon?" he half jokes as he walks over and sits next to him.
"I am being serious Hoseok, I think its something we need to do." Yoongi sighs.
"Yoongi, I don't think we would be able to get in to see him. And even if we could, he's not going to agree to it. You tried to kill him, remember?"
"And you broke his wrist, and I am pretty sure if I hadn't of called you that day, you would've tried to kill him as well." Yoongi shrugs. "Point being, I just want to eliminate any chances he might be stalking her again."
"And if it's not him stalking her?" Hobi asks curiously.
"I am not trying to dismiss any fears she maybe feeling, but at least if we see him still locked up with our own eyes, maybe we can help reassure her that no one is after her."
Hobi nods in agreement as he leans his chin into his hands. "I'll see what I can come up with, maybe our lawyer can get us a meeting with him."

*The Next Day*

As lunch arrived for Juwon and Hobi, Hobi made his way over to her desk and sat down next to her.
"I have a surprise for lunch for you today." he beams happily as he takes her hand and leads her over to the elevator without giving her time to give her usual protests about not being hungry.
"A surprise? Oh boy, last time I got a surprise I got proposed too." she winks to Hobi as he looks over and smirks to her.
"You know, you are such a brat sometimes." he teases as he grips the back of her neck slightly and kisses her cheek.
"Hm, you like it." she says flicking her long hair behind her shoulder as she walks out of the elevator. It was then she caught eye of Mina and Jaesang walking towards them, and Mina waving to them happily.
"I swear if my sister and our son wasn't here..." he whispers into her ear as he grabs her hand.
"Stop it." she giggles as she waves back to Mina, excited to see her and Jaesang.
"Eomma! Appa!" he calls out to them as he was suddenly near enough for Mina to safely let go of his hand, allowing him to run up to his parents.
"Are you you my suprise?" she asks curiously as she bends down to pick up Jaesang and hugging him tightly.
"Yes, it seems we are having lunch with you today." Mina says as she finally catches up to them.
"Oh? I am not having lunch with you and Yoongi today?" Juwon says looking up to Hobi in confusion.
"Me and Yoongi have a previous meeting we have to attend today, Mina offered to bring Jaesang to the city for lunch and I thought why not have her go with you. I figured it would be a nice surprise for you." he smiles over to Jaesang and makes a silly face as he playfully pokes his sides.
The small boy wiggled in Juwon's arms and laughed in repsponse to being tickled.
"Well I should get going then, so I am not late." he says kissing Juwon and tousling Jaesang's hair. "Mina, keep an eye on them." he winks as he waves to them and turns to walk down the sidewalk.
"Well where did you have in mind for lunch?" Juwon asks curiously as she looks over to Mina.
"I packed us a lunch." she says holding up a slightly large lunchbox that she had been holding along with a backpack she had that she assumed was for Jaesang. Mina always complained she didn't like the diaper bags, and she always either used a market bag or a backpack if she had to take Jaesang places with her. "Ja Ja has been begging for the park today, so I figured that would be a nice lunch spot. Get you out of that stuffy office for a bit." Mina smiles a similar bright smile that Hobi would often smile when he was feeling proud or victorious.
"Park!" Jaesang chimes in as he tugs on his mother's shirt.
"Alright, alright Ja Ja." she giggles at Jaesang's demand for the park as she looks over to Mina. "Sounds like a good idea, there's a park not too far from here that has a children's area, we can head there." Juwon says as she starts to walk towards the sidewalk to lead the way.