Chapter 3

Saviours Book

Chapter 3

*A/N: Its really sad that I have to constantly post the spice warnings for my books and chapters so I dont get reported. But if you don't give a heads up, there is always that one butt hurt reader that says something and then reports it and the whole story has to come down. If you aren't new to my stories, you know there's usually a fair few, especially with the poly stories. But I digress, here is the warning. If you don't want to read, scroll on.

Also TRIGGER WARNING:
Stalking
Paranioa

Thank you guys for always supporting my writing. <3
-April xxxxxxx*

After they had finished eating their dinner, Yoongi called for a cab while they stood outside after paying for the bill.
Juwon walked closer to the edge of the sidewalk, looking to see if she could see the cab approaching, and when she did she caught eye of movement out of the corner of her.
She turned just in time to see someone ducking behind one of the shops that she had just had her back turned to, obsecuring their view cleverly once again.
"Everything alright?" Yoongi's voice breaks her thoughts as he's suddenly standing behind her, grabbing her by the waist and turning her to face him.
She giggled slightly as she stood up on her tip toes and kissed him. "Yes everything is fine, just wondering what it is you have in store at your office." she says with a smile as he looks up at him.
"Hmm...you will just have to wait and see." he winks at her.
"Can I have just a small hint?" she says with a playful pout.
"Nope." he says as he looks over her shoulder to see the cab arriving. "Come on, lets go. The sooner we get there, the sooner you will see."

After an hour commute back to  Yoongi's office, they finally arrived.
For some reason Juwon had began to grow nervous, not at the fact she would be alone with Yoongi, that was nothing new. But for the fact that that was exactly it, they were going to be alone, at his office wihout Hobi around.
She knew Yoongi could more than take care of her, she knew he could get pretty aggressive when it came down to keeping his family safe, she remembered very vividly watching him pick Sungho up by the throat and squeezing it so tightly his life was almost gone from his eyes.
But she couldn't just shake the constant feeling that someone was watching them. And it was driving her crazy that she couldn't pinpoint if it was something real, or just the lingering trauma from what Sungho had put her through.

She didn't have time to think negative thoughts as Yoongi grabbed her hand within his and led her to the front door of his office, turning the light on as they walk inside and locking the door behind them.
"Come on, its all set up in the back." he says as he takes her hand and leads her to the back of his office, normally where he would be doing all his paintings, or photography shoots.
Once they were in the back, Juwon's eyes grew wide in excitement has she noticed he had white sheets hung up around the photography session area, his camera equitment set up and buckets of paint sitting off to the side.
She turned to Yoongi with smirk and clapped her hands excitedly. "Are we doing splash paint pictures?"
"Mm." he says with a grin. "You know Hoseok's birthday is coming up...I figured we could give him something, maybe he wouldn't expect." he winks as he walks around Juwon and pulls her hair gentely from her shoulder so it fell down her back in a soft swaying motion. "I told you this was gonna be a messy process." he says with a small chuckle. "So you have several options here, you can wear what you have on, or I brought these here the other day when I was setting up...." he says turning to the desk with his computer monitors and other things that he had carefully wrapped in plastic to avoid the back splash of the paint that might be covering the room, once he turns around again he is holding in his hand a pair of white boy shorts and a white sports bra. "Or....you can go nude." he smirks.

Juwon's cheeks flushed red as he the word nude left his mouth. She had never been photographed naked before, and even though she had done video calls with both the boys numerous times while topless or in the tub, there was just something about being this open an intimate with Yoongi while being photographed.