Chapter 34: Playdate

Russia-1940
~

After that meeting, Y/N has grown close with Berlin once more and even with the German twins, East and West. East seemed to have an eye for the military while West like to make things as seen from his buildings made from simple wooden blocks, East showed the Russian General his collection of mini soldiers and tanks which made them surprised.

Yet again, another meeting was needed, though this time Russia and Ukraine are coming to keep the twins company instead of having Berlin suffer from taking care of the two German boys. Russia sat on his father's lap while Ukraine was napping on Y/N with his head on the general's lap, Y/N played with the young boy's hair while they stared outside the window lost in their thoughts.

Moscow was left to tend to the country and baby Belarus, who recently came into the world not long ago. The kids see Y/N as another parent other than Soviet and Moscow, Soviet was their main parent while Y/N and Moscow act as the backup parents if the union is busy or anything like that.

Y/N brought up the idea of having Russia and Ukraine over to Rome for the meeting. Yup, Rome is where the meeting is being held, and not in Berlin for once. Shocking, right?

After a while, they made it to Italy, Y/N carefully picks up Ukraine and stepped outside the vehicle while Russia runs out and looks around in amazement. Soviet came out and stretched out his limbs. The small group made their way toward the corridors where they opened.

Y/N saw Berlin keeping the kids from touching/ruining anything while Third chats with his allies. It must've been bringing your kids to work day because not only were the twins here but also little Japan and Italy were here as well.

Fascist Italy saw the group, and he excused himself from the conversation so he could meet the new guests.

"Welcome! You must be Soviet! And I see you brought your kids, how marvelous!" He greeted, his eyes went to Y/N, and he smirked. "And my, what a nice-looking general you have~ What's your name?"

"Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure to be here," Y/N responded, they softly smiled at the kingdom who blushed a bit. The kingdom took Y/N's hand, and he gently kissed it.

"As you know, I am Fascist Italy, I am responsible for today's meeting. And I hope to see more of you~." Fascist grinned and smirked, Soviet was getting annoyed, so he cleared his throat, which caught the kingdom's attention.

"Ah yes, Third and Japanese Empire is over here if you'd like to chat with them," Fascist said. He showed the union to the group and the axis left to another room. Y/N took Russia and Ukraine to where the other kids were at. They saw Berlin and Rome chatting while keeping an eye on the kids that were playing around.

Japan ran after West, East, and Italy with a wooden swords while the grown-ups sip on tea and watch them calmly like it was a normal thing to see every day. Russia and Ukraine, later on, joined the small group of kids while Y/N went to join Rome and Berlin.

"It's nice to see you again, Y/N! I've picked out goodies from my country you might enjoy! Maybe the kids would like them to." Berlin greeted. It looked like he was getting better, though the bags under his eyes remain.

"Oh! Berlin has been telling me all about you! He wouldn't shut up.." Rome chuckled, and Berlin punched the capital's shoulder to which the Italian whined.

"Well, I'm glad to be here. How's Poland doing...?" Y/N hesitantly asked, Poland was invaded, and was taken to Berlin in the German mansion where he'll remain for a while.

"I'm doing my best to keep him from harm, although I can't always keep an eye on him, sorry, Y/N." Berlin sighed as he took a sip from his tea.

"Why are you so worried about that country? Aren't you happy that Soviet has more land?" Rome questioned. It made Y/N nervous.

"No, I am! It's just that I'm worried that Poland would escape and there would be unhappy people over at the new territories." Y/N lied, Berlin knew they were lying, but Rome didn't as this was the first time they'd met.

"Right, of course, I guess they'll have to get used to the new custom and country." Rome hums and goes back to his tea. He saw that Italy and Ukraine were beating the shit out of Russia and East. The capital rose from his seat and yelled at them in Italian, which made the kids back off.

"Such a handful...." Rome mumbles, Y/N looks at his arms and saw that he had scars and burns on them it was possible most of those scars were from the fall of Rome when the barbarians came into Rome and have the Roman Empire collapse.

The others remain unknown to Y/N, and it makes them curious. One of the kids went over to the table and climbed on the general's lap. That kid was West. Japan went over to sit on Berlin's lap while Russia sits on Rome's. The trio was having a meeting like their parents, only it.. didn't make any sense.

"Russia, we have a problem! We were told that we lost our most prized possession!" West started, and Russia made a fake gasp which made Japan giggle.

"You're not talking about -"

"Yes... Florence the Teddy Bear!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT FLORENCE!!" Russia cried. He fakes sobs on the table and whimpers.

"Boys, you have to save Florence before it's too late! I shall see if there would be an easy way of taking him back. If not, then we'll have to bring in the big guns." Japan started." She stared at the three adults at the table until Ukraine yelled from the other side of the room.

"You can't use them! That's cheating and unfair!" Ukraine yelled East agreed. The two folded their arms and glared at the group while keeping guard of Florence the Teddy Bear, Italy behind them.

The three adults look at each other, questioning which side to join. "I can join Italy, Ukraine, and East. You two should help these three here." Y/N whispered.

"Are you sure? I can go over there and help." Rome insisted.

"Nein nein, they need the traditional German Tactic!" Berlin hissed, he picks up Japan from his lap and set her down on his seat. The German city went to the other side and chatted with them. The opposite group later cheered that they have someone on their team.

"...I'm not sure if we're doomed or not.." Rome nervously chuckled to himself.

Y/N smiled softly at the kids and Rome, "Don't worry, we'll save Florence and show them what we're made of!"

The kids cheered, and Rome just softly claps. The two groups started to make a plan of defense and attack.