three

About twenty minutes ago Ray moved me from the cell to the same interrogation room as yesterday

About twenty minutes ago Ray moved me from the cell to the same interrogation room as yesterday. He didn't say much just that someone was coming to meet me.

This room is fucking freezing and all I want to do is go to sleep. It doesn't help how damn anxious I am for this visitor that wants to meet me. It's probably just one of Rays tactics to get me to speak.

News flash Raymond! It's not happening.

I spent all night staring at that damn cement ceiling. My eyes are burning from the lack of sleep and my head is spinning. All I want to do is curl up and sleep under the bleachers.

But no I am going to stay here for the rest of my days. How long can they keep me anyways?

My leg is bouncing with anxiousness. Normally I am extremely energetic and I always feel like moving but right now it's the opposite. My body is sore and my muscles ache with exhaustion. I have my head rested on the table trying to find any sort of sleep.

Of course I am out of luck because I hear the door to the room open and close and two pairs of footsteps walk up to the table.

I am low key freaking out right now. What will they want? I mean nothing could be as bad as what Mama did to me? Right?

What if they kill me? No Raymond wouldn't do that to me. I wonder if his name is just Ray or his full name is Raymond? I'm gonna ask him later.

Mental note Maggie: Ask Ray his real name.

The two people pull the chairs out across from me and sit down. I don't move my head up though. I need to give myself a pep talk.

Okay Maggie, just use your charm. Don't let them see how scared you are. Try to avoid any possible questions about Mama.

Yup, see? Easy.

"Maggie." Ray cuts through the silence. In response I groan but keep my head down on the table.

"Ray Ray I am trying to sleep."

I hear someone sigh before a different voice cuts through the room. This one is nothing like Rays. No this one is demanding and one not to mess with. "Maggie." He says my name with sternness which makes my spine shiver.

I look up and see Ray sitting next to a man that looks strikingly similar. He's about thirty or older. He has the same colour hair as me.

Holy shit. I am utterly flabbergasted at the sight infront of me.

Flabbergasted I like that word.

This dude looks exactly like me. We have the same eyes, the same nose, the same face. Who is this guy? I squint at him. He has this look of shock on his face before he sees the look I am giving him. My knee stops shaking because for some reason I don't see this man as a threat. He seems familiar?