Prolong

Witch Regret gave a strain smile on her face when she was making conversion with Rebecca. The light hair blonde gave the green hair robot women a concerned look "Are you okay Witch? You seem to be uneasy." She said.

"I feel okay just feeling bloated right now" Witch burped. Rebecca gave another concern glance..was Witch okay? Can it be possible that machines get sick? She wasn't sure..

"Im sorry Rebecca" Witch gave the teenager a apologized look "I had too much to drink and I ended up being bloated" She explains, slightly feeling embarssement.

Not to mention feeling gulit for lying to Rebecca right in her face.

"I think im going to lay down and rest for a bit. Maybe that could help me" Rebecca nods understanding. She knew what it was like to be sick..not fun experience. "Go on and I let the others know that you aint feeling too well in case they need you for something" Rebecca said.

Witch was just glad that Rebecca was an understanding human but also very oblivous of her situation, a situation that no one know, not even sister lvy and Hermit.

She wanted to keep this a secrete as long as she lived.

"Thanks again. I do appreciate it" Witch said smiling before she rushed to her room quickly. She use her private bathroom just to throw up. Oh god! Her throat was hurting so bad..and she was a damn robot for pete's sake. Witch panted afterwards, but not before burping in between.

"So gross.." Witch burps covering her mouth in embarrassment while holding her stomach.

She sighs as she flush the toliet as she was sitting on the lid, covering her face. She had to tell them sooner or later..but she didnt think it was possible. She didnt think of the possiblity and now it has happen to her.

A new star was shinning inside of her abdomen..or other words that the humans can understand is pregnancy. Witch gave out another sigh knowing that she couldn't hide it for very long.

She has to do something..and fast thinking.

She wanted to raise her baby as long as she can with the possibility that she would die eventually.