Angry

Yue didnt say anything as she went to her room and locked her door, wanting some space right now. She threw herself into the bed and scream into the pillow loudly with anger.

How could her mother do this to her? Does she hate her daughter? Didnt she not love her enough or wasnt she good enough?

She felt like she was excluded from the crew since her mother left her to go back to them.

To the crew for crying out loud, Yue didnt even know their existance up until now. No thanks to her mother who kept everything she did a secret. They didnt know why she did that through as they were more than happy to accept her as Witch's child.

Witch''s daughter..did they pitted her cause her mom died due to saving them?

More anger buzzed inside of her. It was their fault that her own mom left her to go back to them. It was their fault that her mom didnt bothered taking her along for the ride. She wanted to hate them for taking her mom away from them.

They could tell by just looking at her expression.

She resented everyone in the ship.

She wanted to leave and never come back.

She wanted to act like nothing ever happen.

She should because she hates them for taking her away from her, a child who needs a mother. Yue wipes her eyes furiously as she glanced out the window. 

Yes whenever she gets an opporunity, she will leave.

She will make sure of that.