Found out

In the present time...

Rebecca's eyes watered at the thought of Witch, who died as a hero. She died to protect them and now everyone's grieving for the loss of their mother-figure. Now they just find out that she actually had become a mother of a small girl.

A daughter who all of them were unaware, including Sister lrvy and Hermit who was devestated. They thought they weren't capable of bearing children as far as they know. Leave it to Witch who accomplish the one thing that they both couldnt'(not even Homura mentor).

Rebecca sighs as Shiki brush his black hair with his free hand. The small girl who had her mother's hair and eyes gave them a look of uncertainly. She was no older than about eight years old. She mostly got everything from her mother but her father? Well they dont know much about her father..so they decided not to focus on him as much.

"My name is Yui" She said shyly "My mother told me to come find you guys if anything were to happen to her..so here I am" she finished nervously. Both stare at each other, then the little girl herself who was in front of them.

Witch knew that she was going to die, so she sent her child here, hoping that they could raise her in her place. Rebecca felt like crying right now..Witch was so selfless, knowing that she died just to protect them. Now entrusting them with her child was her only last choice that she come up with and betting that Witch wanted her daughter to meet the rest of her family.

Now it was their turn to raise and protect her little girl. Rebecca will make good on that promise as will Shiki.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Rebecca Bluegarden and this is Happy" She introduce herself and Happy who waved "Aye!" he said shyly. "My name is Shiki Granbell. Its nice to meet you too Yui" he said.

"Im sorry" Yui said looking saddend "I know its so sudden since mom is gone and I am an orphan now but I came here on her orders" She hated the reminder that her mother was dead "Im sorry" she repeated.

"Oh honey" Rebecca said rushing towards the aid, as the same for Shiki. Both hugged the child as she started to sob heavily. Witch's death is the most hardest part in their entire life.

The couple swear to give her daughter the best life she could have. Be the parents to fill the void for Witch Regret.

"We be your parents" Both were determined as they were fullied by grief. Yui's eyes widened before they watered again.

"Thank you" she choked softly as she hugged the two teenagers with some comfort.

They will be okay, not great, but okay.

That is good enough for them all.