Watching over them

A green hair women smiled sadly down, watching over her family. Its been what 3 years since the war ended and she had died as a hero in order to protect them from harm. 

She was the shield of Edens after all. It was her role of the demon king's shinning stars..to protect them as much as she can. She raise her child shortly after her birth until she realized there was would be the time that she would have to make some ultimate sacrifice.

So she had to leave her in an orphange at the tender age of eight before going back with her Eden crew who believed her lie about going off to take care of some personal business, and will be back at least over two years.

So she did what was best for her biological child until eight, and then she took off to see her family again. She hated leaving her behind but there was a reason as to why she didnt take her. It was too dangerous for her child to be going with them.

They made a lot of enemies during their journal and she didnt want her daughter getting harmed so she had to let her go. This lead Witch into a deep depression for a really long time and they havent had the slightest idea of whats going through her mind.

No idea how big of a sacrifice she made for her daughter.

Now that she died and they know the existance of her child, hopefully just hopefully they wouldnt put her into any danger when she knew that it will bound to happen soon.

Witch sighed. She wouldnt be suprised if that was the case but at the same time, she was glad that her daughter had met the Edens crew. She would love them immediately.

Yui would be okay with them. Witch trust them with her life to take care of her precious daughter. 

Witch smiled. 

Yes everything will be okay even if she isnt there anymore to be with them.