Hermit and Lvry

Hermit did have some conflicting feelings about Witch's daughter Yui. How come Witch didnt mention her to the shinning stars beforehand? Why did she keep it a secret from all of us? Didnt she trust them all?

She was hurt if she was being honest. Witch wasnt the one who keep secrets from them but this was a new one on her. She just wish that the older android has told them before she had died. 

Yui was Witch's daughter and everyone was shock to say the very least. At least Rebecca and Shiki got over their shock and quickly made the adaption while the rest of them needed some time to get used to the idea that their witch had a child and hide this from them until she died and her child came to them in the first place.

This was news that rock to their very core.

"Hermit you okay?" Lvry ask sitting down next to her, and Hermit wonders how she was holding up. "Are you okay after everything that just had happen?" Hermit needed to know. She wonder if Sister had shared some of her reaction.

"Yeah but im fairly shock" Lvry admitted "Witch never said anything about having a child not even to me and im hurt if im being honest" She paused "Maybe she didnt want her child to live in a dangerous environment and have her live peacefully while raising her until she couldn't anymore" Hermit paused throughfully.

Sister did have a point through. If their enemy knew about Witch having a child, that would put the mother in grave disadvantage and not just that but also Eden's crew in danger as well.

Something that Witch wouldn't allowed to put her family in danger because of her reckless actions.

"Thats true" Hermit said "As much as I am hurt by being in the dark about this, I can see the reason as to why she didnt mention Yui to anyone" she finished. 

Lvry smiled sadly "At least you are here with me" she sniffed before hugging the smaller andriod. Both started crying at the same time, feeling both hopeless and loneliness.

They really missed Witch.