Drinking

"Rebecca? Drinking? Now thats a nice view" Sister Lrvy grins at the light blonde who was gulping down her beer, letting sizzle going down her throat. Rebecca grimance as she took her last sip.

"You know im not a fan of drinking unless I need to let go of my stress" Rebecca slurs just a little bit, forcefully slamming down her beer bottle. Suprisingly, it didnt shattered at the force almost immediately.

"Im might be tipsy but im not drunk" She burps then slumped down into her seat "Im just sooo conflicted right now" she admits a bit drunken much to her dismay. Sister Lrvy sighs as she took a seat next to the teenager.

She heard about what happen between the trio and how the older two decided to adopt her for Witch's sake. Witch..her dear old friend..a hero who died for their sake..

She wanted to cry but now its not the time. She cried enough and Rebecca is struggling to play a role as a mother. Something that Witch hide from all of them until her passing..made her felt hurt and conflicted.

Witch never kept secrets not from her or Hermit. Something does tell her that she wasnt ready to exposed her child into the cruel world yet it happened. Witch also knew that keeping her child safe and hidden wouldnt last long so she made the second choice of letting her child get involved with the Eden Zero crew.

She trusted them with her life. 

Enough to handed her child with care.

"Dont worry Rebecca" she comfort the teen "We will be there to support you and Shiki with the child" she smiled. Rebecca sniffs and glanced at the shinning star "Thank you" she said sounding much more sober.

They both hugged each other with tears in their eyes.

Both of them missed Witch, knowing what to do in this situation that is concerning her child.