Let it out

"Witch I know you want to cry.." Valkyrie tells Witch as she watch below, presumably hiding her tears from her dearest friend.

Valkyrie knew what it felt to lose everything just for a special person in their lives. She hated death, not able to see the little one growing up but understanding that it was the only way to give them a chance of the living.

Death took Witch and it shocked her greatly. She never expect another star would greet her so soon, after so many years has passed by.

But now she was here with her, not able to show her grief properly.

Well Valkyrie was going to show her how.

"Witch" Witch gave her a sad look, sniffing gently. "Yeah" she said wiping her eyes. She was a mother so it was ten times worst for her, having to leave her family behind.

"Its okay" Valkyrie expression softened. It was harder on Witch and she knew that. More than Valkyrie could ever experienced.

"You can cry in front of me. There no shame in showing in your emotions" With that being said, Witch rush to her and empty her emotions out.

It was heavy, gut wrenching cry which broke her heart deeply. Witch must be hiding her suffering by herself..and she couldn't even show it to Valkyrie not even once.

It hurts Valkyrie must admit but she knew Witch could keep quiet if she wanted to..

"Its okay Witch..everything is going to be okay.." She held her tightly, not wanting to let go of her.

Letting it out was better than holding it all inside.