New roles

Even through it has been a short couple of minutes, they both adore their roles already to this little girl, who was just as beautiful like her mother Witch. The said little girl sniff, wiping her eyes rapidly. 

She knew her mother had to go and be a hero for her new family. She always wanted to met them but Witch never did introduced them to her properly, but only giving her notes on their location and giving her hints.

Witch knew her daughter was smart enough to hunt them down in the event that something were to happen to her. She knew something like this would have happen, so she made sure her daughter went to them as a way of meeting them.

Just like Yui wanted in the first place, although she wanted her mother to come with her. Sadly, she knew it wouldnt happen anymore as time pass and Witch left her with a nice adoptive family. She explained to her daughter of why she had to leave her, saying that it was dangerous.

'I love you Yui and I promise to be back to you' Witch promised softly, kissing her child on the forehead as she made her way to leave. Go back with the Eden zero crew once more..

'Goodbye mama" Yui said waving her hands "I see you later!' she made a saddened look. Why does it look like this would be the last time she will see her mama again?

She had no idea but she has a bad feeling about this.

Well damn. She hated that she had the right idea of not able to see her mother again..she just hated it. Her mother who raised her the best she could..until she had to go back to her new family. She wanted to resent them for taking her away from her, she really did.

But seeing what they truly are like, she couldnt bring herself to hate them now could she?

Especially when these two have now become her parents in the place of Witch and her unknown bio father(she could care less about him). They have adapted their roles very well she must say...

"Thank you Rebecca and Shiki..for trying to be here while Witch cannot" Yui was saddened that she had to say goodbye to her mother who took care of her "I cannot tell you how happy mother would have been" she finished.

"I know she knows dear, so dont worry about it" Rebecca said ruffling her hair "I think its time we let us show you the rest of the crew right Shiki?" The black hair boy nods raising his fist into the air "Alright! Lets go!" 

Both Yui and Rebecca giggled, before she grabs Yui's hand "Lets go"she said softly as the trio made their way back to the rest of the crew.