Moving forward

Shiki, Rebecca, and Yui knew that they had to move forward, not going back to the past. Witch Regret was now in the past, but she yet proof that she died as a hero and lived in everyone's hearts.

Witch Regret wasn't the type to keep secrets, but when she does through it is for a very good reason. She wouldn't have secrets if she didnt have any good intentions. Yui knew that deep down there was no one to replace her real mother.

There was no one like Witch Regret.

Yui knew that she lost both parents, but she also knew that there was people that her mother knew that was willingly to adopt her, to honor her late mother. She sighs sadly, wishing that her mother would at least come to her one last time, so that she gets some closure of her.

She needed that closure that never came.

Yui took a nap, hoping her depressing thoughts would vanish completely, unaware that her adoptive parents were watching her for the entire time. They close the door gently, but that didnt wake up Yui.

She was a heavy sleeper thats why.

"What are we going to do Shiki?" Rebecca said to her boyfriend who was slightly frowning "Yui is miserable and I feel helpless" she admitted. "Me too Rebecca, but we gotta try for her sake" he paused "For witch's sake since Yui is her daughter and we decided to adopt her afterall, to honor Witch" He sighed.

Adopting Yui is one way to honor Witch.

"I miss Witch..she would know what to do" Shiki hugs her with comfort.

"I know Rebecca. I miss her too"