Her view

Witch wipes her tears as she stare down to where her crew, no family beyond this point was at. She knew she kept secrets but she never had wanted to hurt them which is why they were hers to begin with and took it to her grave in the first place.

But now that she think about it, she hurt them even more deeply than she realized. God even Sister was more affected because she was closer to her than anyone else. It must have hurt when realizing that she had more secrets and didnt even bothered to tell her.

Or anyone for that matter.

Which only made matters worst on Witch's end.

Witch covered her face with her hands, with a bit of groaning and whimpering slightly. God in her view it seems she was doing the right thing but for their view, it was a complete opposite she realized.

Witch made a huge mistake and now she is paying the price for it.

Holding back a sob, Witch retract her hands back from her face and made a noise that sounded static.

"I am sorry everyone" she said softly glancing down to where the crew was located "I am sorry that I didnt trust you enough with all of my secrets" she added. She should have trusted them fully and just told them the truth.

That could have saved them time. That could have not strained their relationship with her.

To think all of this could have been avoided if not for her holding back.

Witch knew it was her fault and that her only regret is that she couldnt go back and fix her messes.

She knew it was far too late to fix her errors.