She miss her

Yue knew that her new adoptive parents were doing their best by showing their affections towards the girl. Even through she loves her new family who shows to care about her, but it wasnt the same when she was with her real mother.

Witch Regret.

She was her bio mother and she hadnt even known her actual name until her new father told her who she was and what she was like. She felt her heart break because she was with her mother but wasnt long enough to know who she was as an actual person or android.

Yue felt sad and anger swelling inside of her. It wasnt fair! Her mother only raised her for a couple of years until she had to leave her behind. Her mother should have taken along with her despite the danger she might have.

But at least she has a mother to have! 

But damn it..life must have hated her because it took everything away from her. Her mother and childhood at the same time. Yue didnt know why her mother left her and never came back but she did tried very hard to find Witch but to no avail.

Instead she found her mother's crew to which they took her in immediately. She consider them as her second family, but it didnt erase the fact that her mother left her for them. She has been in a orphanage for at least two years before she ran away.

Yue wipes her tears.

She truly missed her mother Witch, despite her half-resentment towards the android.