Intro

"Get up my feet in mud you step
Trot on trot on the way.
And you my heart, with swell and love reach out the beat of day."

"Oi!" a horse like voice interrupt the cheerful song from the young girl who was crossing the muddy street. "Where ya after?" a man standing up on his boots leaned on the wall outside a tavern asked.

The young girl stopped. She looked over at him and tilt her head on the side. "Do I need your name, mister?" she asked back rather cheeky.

The man smirks pleased. She wasn't a day above eighteen. Red fire kissed hair and piercing blue eyes. Her glare challenging and from what he received, inviting. He stepped closer and the girl didn't flinched. Curiously specting his steps. "How much goes for ya bush, luv?" he whispers and the filthy air from his mouth brushes her soft skin and made her stomach sick.

But she smiled at him and tilt her head on the side. And as her smile fades away his own selfish smirk starts to fade out as well. She was peering into his soul and he started to choke. His face turn red like someone was suffocating him from within. He pushed and pushed and pushed out a breath but it too late. His nose started to bleed and before he turns blue his knees betrayed him and the man was laying spread on the mud.

"Bless me sweet sun and love me dear moon to lead my way back home is too soon. To grab the coin to steel the star and leave inside your heart a scar." she hummed the melody with a small smile above the unconscious body of the man. For a moment she looked around to see if this small event had any witness and knelt down to grab a bag of coins from the man's pocket. And the girl carry on her way. And she carry on her path with that sweet melody on her lips that soon vanish in the brims of forest that she walked in like she pass the gates of her home.