Wine Fever

Sarah was laying on the rock. She let the rain wash the blood away from her body. The king found her there and rose her in his arms. The army underneath the rock roars and cheers from below. She open her eyes and saw Alfred holding. She was whispering something but he couldn't understand or hear it even.

They won. The scotchmen proved again that number count for nothing when rage and despair takes over. They lost men too but they were filled with rage and hate. They were brimmed with it and ready to face any enemy. The time for their liberation has come. There was no steel strong enough to wrap around their neck and hold them submissive for the English monarch. They want freedom. They want bow to a Scottish king.

The very next day the army galloped. In one week they reached Melrose. The army set the camp on the brims of Tweed river and council has been made. Lord of Moray and Perth took their army to different cities. Moray to Newcastleton and Perth to Kelso.

Once the council was over and the last instructions were given Alfred let them go and have some rest. It was indeed a time to celebrate for them,a moment of victory. Wherever they pass simple folks follow them to imbody their army and help the course of liberty. All men were gathered around fire, with beer on their hands and wine. They throw few animals on the stick and roast them above the roaring fire. Some started to sing and laugh.

James was with the Highland men, in a group around their own fire with a goat roasting before them. Alfred join them soon. "For the dead." Alfred rose his cup.

"For the dead!" the men rose their cups to the tost.

He sits down across his son on the fire. "Here, your majesty." one of the soldiers, Agnus pass him a piece of meat.

"Not yet, lad." Alfred says. Not refusing the meat but the name the soldier called upon him. Agnus nods with a small smile and sits back down on his sit. "Have some food lads, some wine or whatever the women are bringing yeh?"

"Some bush too.." Archie smirked seeing the girls from the village who came to serve. Amongst them whores as well. Of course a while army would attract these kind of ladies, especially when they knew that most of them are lords men who surely had a coin to spear.

Alfred laughed at the young lad's words as he takes a sip from the wine. "I ain't gonna authorize ya breeches, right?" he snorted shaking his head subtly. "If ya ladies agree go do ya business, yeh?"

"I miss my wife but I'll be cursed to lie that I'm not thinking to invite that lass with the
brògan mòra ( huge breasts) on my tent." Agnus says tearing a piece of meat with his teeth. Chewing it as he eyed the blonde girl who serving the wine.

Of course all the men hearing about the big breasts turn to take a look about who he was talking about. "Fuckin' hell, those tits can feed the whole fuckin' army, right?" Alfred snorted and the men snickered.

"I'd definitely let her feed me, sire." Agnus nods agreeing with his lord's words.

"Easy, lad." James snickered throatily as he was layed back with his drink. "If she sits on you I don't think we'll find you in position to fight.."

"More like in position to fuck.." Archie says and snorted laughing.

"Don't tease the man, ya muds." Alfred snickered. "Ah Ken (I know), lad. Big titts are hard to pass..." then he noticed James staring behind his shoulder with a small smirk. "She's there right?" he clean his throat awkwardly as the men looked elsewhere trying to hold back their laughter. Alfred slowly turn his head to look behind him and saw Sarah watching him with arms crossed under her chest. " 'ello, luv. Ya miss me?" he grins. Sarah roll her eyes and continue her way back inside the tent to meet Margaret, well Freyja actually.