James

The docks. He needs to be by the the docks in few hours. Nothing could be done right without his supervision. Of course, no matter how loyal the men are,the men are still men. They'll get sloppy and slow and that cost him money. Lord James perhaps wasn't the perfect example of husband and son but Alfred had to admit, he was devoted to the work and damn hard working. He wouldn't spend time on the tavern unless his job is done and can call it a day. "James, this is not right.." his father said. All in good will trying to bring his son to senses so he could be finally be happy.

"It is what it is. I'm not obligated to live up the dreams of a spoiled brat. If she wants more she can go back to her parents. Now that's a trip I would arrange for her gladly." he replied sternly.

"Why so much loath for your own wife?" the old man asked.

James had no intention to convince or even explain the reasons that moment. "We spend enough time on this matter.." he shakes it away.

Once he finishes his breakfast and drinks his coffee he went straight upstairs in his room. The bed wide and comfortable, perfect for two although there was not a single night his wife spend in this room. Most of time if it was for fucking, mostly at the beginning of their wedding he'd go to her own. James tried at the beginning. He really did. Effort came from his side to make it work but seeing how shallow and calculated his new wife was his appetite for anything to do with her grew low.

He dress himself up. As always the attire he carry was careful and clean. Dark mostly,like his long heavy black coat. His Grey vest and the black shirt underneath it. But he notice that moment the boots are not on place, clean as he required them from the maid. He hates it. He hates chaos and people who can't take a straight command. When he said he needs his bloody boots he needs his bloody boots now.

And he did what he hates the most to do. He went to ask for the boots for a second time. He walked downstairs and didn't found her in the kitchen. The fact he had to search around for her even tho he use the bell by the wall made him even more furious with the new maid.

The washing room was outside the house. Not a distinguished building but just a room with a different door to enter. He walked inside and looked around at the sheets and white shirts and some of Caroline's dresses hanging on a rop. Many ropes, many lines of clothing hanging there to dry. It's funny how he never spend time on that room. Of course not he didn't have to, he was lord James and the washing room of his own house was an unfamiliar place for him.

James had to admit. This place smells good, like soap and lavender. An essence of clence and freshness. It was funny, those long sheets hanging it felt almost like they're creating a labyrinth to the fountain. He could hear the water creaking but he couldn't find an end to those lines of sheets until he finally moved aside one and found the well.

Not just the well,the maid as well was there. Knelt down on the ground, next to her a wooden bucket of water. James could see her not in her usual appearance in the house. Down here she looks different. Her hair loosen down messily. Her corset unwrapped at the top giving a sinful sight of her breasts. Splashed by the wet blush she was using to get rid of the mud on his boot she had arrange between her thighs brushing it. The sight was heavy for a man with alcohol still on his system and a morning wood that didn't found release. Sarah had her skirts yanked up on her thighs to not wet it completely. James could admire the sight for a while before she rose her eyes on him. "My lord." she sighed. Slightly out of breath as she paused her work to speak to him. He didn't took his eyes away from her ravishing cleavage that was suffocating, rising and falling heavily as she takes some breathing. "Are you here for your boots?" she said smoothly.

James cast his eyes back on her own and narrow the glance. "Why are you not done yet?" he demanded calmly this time.

"You have a lot of mud I need to get rid off.." she shrugged and he sworn he could see a small smile rising on her pink lips.

"Such as?" he tilt his head on the side.

"The boots." she rose them up for emphasis and drop them down carelessly.

"You know you can't speak that way to your master or.. drop his boots like that." he takes few steps closer same as she stands up.

"Whip me then, master." her luring eyes wet. They shone as he stepped closer, giving in to her game.

It was a game, otherwise she wouldn't dare to start something that might lead her to the prison or worse. But that moment he gave in to the maid's game. Lured by her eyes, hungry for her body that she desplays so sensually. From what he could see as she was knelt down, she lack of a lot underclothes so the fact that everything soft and warm was just a step away put him on fire.

Before she could speak again his broad figure casting shadow to her form grab and pin her against the stone wall behind them. Her respond comes mechanically, wrapping arms and legs around him. Her body ozzing something so intoxicating, need and a musky sent that made his head spin. Harshly he rips off the front of her dress and push his face on her cleavage. Feasting on her breasts, groping and molding them on his rough hand before he envelope his lips on them. Nibbling and sucking on them he trailed his hands lower, fighting with annoying layers of skirts to grab her bare flesh underwear. Her curvy hips, her rounded buttocks, smooth as silk on his hand. Of course Sarah assist him to get rid of his coat and unfastened his belt as quickly as she could. Just to push his breeches down. Down enough to grab his hard cock on his hand. There's no room for sweet talks that moment where they're both heavily breathing and moaning with need. Soon after he balls deep into her. He let out a growl of passion, a guttural moan against her breasts. He was menacing and powerful. He was pummeling her by the wall. The wet sound match perfectly the dripping sounds from the hanging sheets but nothing could surpass they way she moans his name against his ear. So sweetly, so seductively, so needfully. She started to talk and he just push his hand against her mouth. "No, don't fucking talk now." he snarled against her ear bitting the side of her gently swan like neck. The was fucking her so roughly, with such need. He can't remember if he ever fucked a woman so hard before. "I only want to hear you moaning. Moan for me, little one. Say my name again."

"Your boots are ready." she whispers softly.

"What?" he asked confused and blinked.

"I said your boots are ready, sir." when he open his eyes again the maid was standing in the safe distance holding his polished boots. "Sir.." she asked again seeing him puzzled staring back at her. She wasn't knelt, she looked quite decent actually like she does when she served in the house. They're not fucking against the wall, he's just standing by the sheet ropes watching her. Am I still drunk, he asked himself confused but didn't voice his question. "Are you alright, sir?" the maid asked again.

James swallow thick and blinked uncertain. "Yes, yes. I'm alright." he cleaned his throat and grab the boots from her hands. If he couldn't explain how he managed to daydream about fucking his maid on the washing room he wouldn't bother to explain it to her. Confused as he was he left upstairs giving her another look before he walked out of the door. Once she left Sarah who was observing him smirks.