Heirs

Hail the victorious Scotsmen. Hail free Scotland. Hail victorious king. The men are cheering for him. Wounded as they are, with blood running down their faces now mixed with the blood of their enemies. But the victory's taste is sweet. Now they have sealed their borders. Alfred stakes his claim on land on see on sky.

James roared as the last English man falls dead on the sand. No hostages, no spoils. The only spoil they needed was victory and they had it warm on their hands. They were happy, exhausted with that crazy shine on their furious eyes.

Alfred looked up at the cliffs and waves to his queen. Sarah smiled down at him with a small noble nod. James looked up as well following his father's eyes and saw her standing up with a smile on her face. He looked at her for long and slowly bows his head. As he should to him new queen, a sign of respect to his house although he wished nothing more than to throw her off that cliff and watch her arrogant smile vanish when her pretty face would be crushed to the rocks. "This land is yours, your grace." he says shoving his sword to the wet sand and bend his knee to his father. The men follows the prince's lead and bow to Alfred as well.

"Rise boys!" Alfred called. "We're done kneeling! We're free!" he tells them with subtle smirk on his face.

Sarah didn't need to see more. She return back to the camp followed by her Freyja. Her sister, her guide and shield. "Today is the day.." Freyja reminds her as they jumped down from their horses.

The queen with the red hair turn towards Freyja and nods. "I hope you're right and this will work."

"If it won't work today I'm afraid you're doomed." Freyja smirked and took her leave.

Taking a deep breath, Sarah went back inside the king's tent. She'd wait for him there. She knew already that he'd come back with excitement and needs. She knew that the blood they spilled will give men rush to their veins.

Carefully reading herself she takes off the heavy furs and coatdress she wore. She stood naked before the fire and close her eyes. The warmth of it made the blood running down her cunt more. For a moment, she doubts that Alfred would want to have on this state. In any other occasion he'd say no mostly afraid of her discomfort.

Sarah wrap a long thin shrug around her body. Her hair down and her shoulders exposed when she heard from behind the heavy armor of the king moving inside. She takes a deep breath and turn around to see him. Dirty, washed with blood of his enemies. He had cuts on his face and scratched hands. Holding her gaze he removes the heavy torso part and let it drop to the ground.

He smiles when he saw her eyes smiling bright as well. "I shall bend.." she started but he interrupts her trail of thoughts as he stomp her way to scoop her up and lock his lips on her own.

"Aye, ya shall bend and let the king have ya right here." he murmured as he harshly throws away the fabric that keeps him away from her glorious body.

She says nothing and let him put her down on the rag before the fire. When she was settled down then he acknowledged her bleeding cunt. Sarah thought he might recoil but when he looked back into her eyes she realized that he had no such intention. Not today at least. On the contrary it seems like her blood made him even more needy. Throwing away tunic, he was settled between her legs wearing his dirty leather breeches and boots. His chest adorned with scars old and new. His neck filled with blood. "All this blood from these bastards left my mouth with a bitter taste." he declares.

"Does it?" she asked smoothly running her soft pale hand on his dirty arm.

"Yeh,my wife." he say back with the same affection. "This will help me.." he says with utter seriousness in his voice as he lays flat on his stomach and spread her thighs. Sarah gasped and rise herself on the elbows. She wanted to see that. Her man washing away his bad taste with her bleeding cunt. And he was all about it. He fall onto it like a starving wolf. Her sweet rose felt like a gift, like a reward for his fight. Her whimpers of pleasure filled the space when his tongue crossed her soft patals and spread them out. Her taste so sweet, made him furious for more, aroused to a ridiculous point. Soon before she knew with a swift move he toss her around on her four.