Introduction!

Ross pov

My name is Ross Shor Lynch. I am in a band called R5 with my two brothers ( Riker, Rocky) and my sister( Rydel) and one of a close friends too (Ratliff or Ellington), as well as being in a band I'm also an actor in Austin and ally, as Austin. I live my with my 3 brothers ( Ryland (who not in the band)), sister and my parents stormie and mark.

My three best friends are Callum( Dez), Rani(tris) and Laura ( ally) who are also a part of Austin and ally. We have been best friends for three years and we just about to start filming season 4 of Austin and Ally. Me and Laura are the closest one because she lives next door and two I'm in love with her.

Laura pov:

My name is Laura Maria Marano. I am a actress on Disney Channel on the hit TV show Austin and Ally, which we are currently about to start filming season 4 of Austin and Ally. I'm also staring in the DCOM called bad hair day.

I live with my sister Vanessa, who is also an actress ( switched at birth) and my mum and dad. I have best friend with raini(tris) and Rydel. Also I'm best friends with Ross and Callum. I think out of them all me and Ross are the closets because one he lives next door to me and two I'm in love with him.