Chapter fifthteen-KCA Part one

*A few weeks later*

Rydel POV:

So it been a busy few weeks, we all thought we get to see each other but guess not.

Me and the rest of the band have been busy putting our finishing touches on the album whenever Ross is not at A&A.

Laura been promoting Bad Hair Day, which was amazing but the way! In between filming A&A and writing session, also super excited for her music I've been waiting so long for her to release her music.

Vanessa been promoting switched at Birth and doing small projects, which means we all haven't really seen each other. 

With everyone been so busy it means that I've hardly got any alone time with El, Ross had only seen Laura at work (where nobody know they dating beside Raini and Calum), and Vanessa and Riker have not spent much time together either. Also I never got my girly day with Laur and Ness!

Tonight is the Kids Choice Awards (KCA), which means I get to see my girlies and we can spend some time together.

Me and brother ( and E of course) are all sat in the recording room making edits to the album which means we be going on tour again soon 🎉.

We have been sat in this room from 8am and it now currently 11am, and we are still sorting out the album.

"Okay I need to take a break, anyone want anything?" I asked everyone.

They all didn't want anything so I got up and went to the kitchen and found mum and dad in there.

"Hey" I said smiling at them.

"How are things going in there?" Mum asked passing me a drink, she's such a cutie.

"Okay, but I just needed a break" I said sitting down at the counter with mum and dad.

Mum smiled at me before continuing her conversation with dad about something random.

While I was listening to their conversation, I remembered I had to pick an outfit for tonight so I grab my phone out of my pocket and text my girlies 👯.

I texted our group chat:

Delly 💕💖💜
I have no idea what I'm going to wear tonight, I NEED HELP ASAP!  Xxxxx

Laura replied first;

Laura 💕❤️💛
Me neither I have like three to pick between, want me to come over? I'll be home in an hour in an hour, for one last meeting 😫 heading there now. Xxxxxx

Ness 💕💜💙
Well I know what I'm wearing 😂😏😏 but I guess I could help you two 😁 I'll be home around the same time as Laur, so we can both help you Delly 😘 then we can help Laur. xxxxxx

Delly 💕💖💜
You guys are the best 😘 enjoy your meetings, it time for me to get back to the guys 😂😂 xxxxxx

With that I locked my phone and header back to the recording room.

"Nice for you to come back" Riker said as I came back in the room, oops must as been gone longer, than I thought.

I gave him a death glare and sat next to El and have him as kiss on the cheek, he gave me a smile.