Chapter four- the plan

Rydel pov:

So Ross told me last night about what he overheard and that he needs my help to prove to Laura that he feels the same about her as she does about him.

"Hey so when you get home from filming we gonna start the plan" I asked Ross as he came downstairs.

"Yep, I've got to go filming now see you later." He said as he walked out the door.

I hate seeing them two not talk they been best friends since they both meet and I know that they both love each other and are too scared to do anything and it kills me to see my bestfriend and my brother upset that why I'm hoping this plan will work.

Ross pov:

So today at set me and Laura was in the recording studio, recording the EP for Austin and Ally. Me and Laura haven't talked for two days and I just hope mine and dels plan works.

"Hey Laura" I said as I walked up to her.

"Hey" she replied with.

" so del invited you and ness to go to that waterfall that we used to go to as kids." I said

She laughed and said " I know del texted me this morning and told me that I had to ask Raini and Calum to come"

What she up to that is not part of the plan.

"Well that my sister for you" I said laughing.

Before she could reply she was told that she has to go and record so I decided to ring Rydel before she came back.

Rydel: hey Ross

Ross: hey why are you changing the plan and inviting more people?

Rydel: because one she won't think anything about it if everyone they and two to make you not back out.

Ross: okay and I won't back out I love her, so are we all set for the waterfall ?

Rydel: yep now go

Ross: bye

And with that she hung up the phone. About ten minutes later I had to go into the studio. Me and Laura had to record the new theme tune.

We finished about three hours later and it was now about 12pm. Me and Laura quickly went home and got things ready for the waterfall and waited for everyone. Once we was all ready we headed to the waterfall.

Laura pov:

After set today me, ness, Raini, Calum and the lynch were all heading to the waterfall we used to play with when we was kids.

"Del I know your up to something, you always have a look on your face when you are" I said and she froze.

"No I not Laura" she said very high pitch.

"And when you lie you go high pitch" I said and we both started laughing.

"I can't keep anything from you or ness" she said.

"It just this thing us Marano sisters have" ness said and we high fived.

After about ten minutes of walking we got to the waterfall.

"Wow you used to play her as kids?" Raini asked.

"Yep it's cool right" rocky said before jumping in the water.

"Hey Laura can we talk?" Ross asked.

I started to get butterflies in my belly.

"Yea sure" I said as he grab my hand and lead me to the top of the waterfall so we could talk.

~at the top of the waterfall~

As we sat down I started to get really nervous.

"So what you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Us" he said

"Us? What about us?" I asked starting to get worried.

" I overheard what you told Raini about how.... You love me and that you don't think I feel the same. Which your completely wrong about" he said and I think at that moment my heart drop.

"Wrong about what?" I asked.

"That you think I don't feel the same I do, I love you Laura! Deep down I always loved you and I think we were both to scared to admit it" he said and I smiled.

"I love you too Ross" I said.

"Good because I was hoping that you would go on a date with me?" He asked and I laughed.

"I would love too" I said

With that he stood and he pulled me and we walked down to start having fun with the rest of the people.