Chapter twelve- signing a record deal!

Rydel POV:

So as you could probably guess I am still really annoyed at Ross and Riker, like I love them but right now I want to kill them.

I'm currently at Ness and Laur's house with El and Ness, Laura had a meeting so she be here later.

~ one hour later~

We was in a middle of watching a film when Laura walked in.

"Hey Laur, how did you meeting go?" Vanessa ask egar to find out the answer. I wonder why.

"Really good and Del someone here to see you. " she told me.

She moved out the way and Ross appeared.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

" Can I please apologies to you and El?" He asked.

"We leave you three to it" Vanessa said dragging Laura into the kitchen.

What that all about? I thought to myself.

"Del?" Ross said snapping me put my thought.

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that, I'm just very protective over you, because you my sister. Don't get me wrong I like El it's just that I don't want you to get hurt." He said

"I won't hurt her Ross" El said which made me smile.

"I know man, just at first I thought you would but I know now that you won't and I'm happy for you both"

"Delly am I forgiven?" He asked giving me a big smile.

" I guess so, but please don't do it again please" I asked.

" I promised" he said and we did are weird handshake thing, probably best not to ask about that.

El just laughed at us, as usually.

As we finished as conversation Laur and Ness came back in.

"Is it safe?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes all forgiven" I reply.

"Good just Riker now" Laura said sitting next to Ross.

"Yeah that may be harder then then you think, he was more mad then I was." Ross stated.

That's true but I'm happy and Riker just going to have to accept that.

"Yeah but anyway ,Laura what was your meeting about?" I asked

Laura and Vanessa both started laughing the rest of us was just sat there confused.

"Told you she would ask me" Laura said and Vanessa agreed.

"Hey" I said pretending to be hurt by what they said.

"So you going to tell us?" El asked getting as curious as me.

*Vanessa POV*

I'm so proud of Laura, can't believe she has a record deal and is bring out music very soon!

So while Laur filled me in about her meeting Ross was with Rydellington  trying to get them to forgive him for his and Riker outburst earlier.

As we finished as conversation Laur and I headed back to the rest of them

"Is it safe?" I asked.

"Yes all forgiven" Del reply.

"Good just Riker now" Laura said sitting next to Ross.

"Yeah that may be harder then then you think, he was more mad then I was." Ross stated.

"Yeah but anyway ,Laura what was your meeting about?" Del asked

Laura and I both started laughing as the rest of us was just sat there confused.

"Told you she would ask me" Laura said and I agreed still laughing. 

"Hey" Del said pretending  to be hurt by that.

"So you going to tell us?" El asked getting as curious as del and they both look at Laur.

"Yeah course I am" Laura said slightly laughing.

" you'll like it" Ross said and I'll agreed.

"Omg please tell us already" Ratliff said getting slightly impatient.

"Okay chill" Laura said.

"Who was your meeting with" Del asked.

"Big Machine Records" Laura simply replied.

"Okay.... Wait why you having a meeting with a record label?" Ratliff asked.

"Omg your bring music out! You just got signed to there record label!" Del screamed.

We all laughed.

"Yeah I am" Laura said getting excited.

"I so happy for you!" Del said getting up to hug Laura.

"Thank you" Laura said, hardly breathing.

"Del please don't kill my sister." I asked.

Del them let go and sat back down next to Ratliff.

"So when can you tell people?" I asked.

"At the TCA" she reply.

"That like next week" Ross said only just realising that it was so close.

For the rest of the evening me Del had a girly night, Ratliff went home and so did Ross. We watch movie and ate ice cream till like 1am then we all went to sleep, because I had work and Laura had her Bad Hair Day premiere tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow Riker won't be mad anymore, I hate fighting with him even when it's his fault in the first place.