Chapter two- everything okay?

~Recap~

"What happen in Italy Laura?"

~End of Recap~

Ross pov:

Laura just sat there for a minute in silent before she started to talk.

" well me and ness are not quite sure about it at the time but we knew something big happened. We lefted in the middle of the night after mum and dad had been arguing for quite some time, he didn't return for another week after we got home, him and mum didn't talk for about a week and he slept on the couch." She said quickly.

"Wait so what did he do?" I asked praying it wasn't what I was thinking.

"He cheated on her, me and ness found out a year later and we didn't say anything because they was happy again, so we just thought they had forgiven and forgoten" she said starting to cry.

Crap it was what I was thinking.

"You think he done it again?" I asked.

" yep me and Ness both do"

I pulled her in closer and when we pulled away I wipe her tears running down her face.

" hey don't worry about it your mum and dad will sort this out" I said then kissing her one more time.

"Thanks Ross" she said

"Hey let's go back you have a busy day tomorrow" I suggested.

At a moment of madness I kissed her and till my surprise she kissed me back.

Once we pulled away we both smiled at each other.

On the walk back it was pretty silent, I hated this I need to talk to her.

~meanwhile at the Lynch house~

Riker pov;

I can't believe what Ness just told me! Her mum and dad seem so happy, how could he do that too her even once it bad enough but maybe twice that just horrible.

" hey ness, don't cry your mum and dad will sort it out and will find a way best for them" I said wiping the tears away from her face.

So me, Rydel, Rocky and Ryland all know and our mum already knew, I guess Laura telling Ross right now.

After we all tried to cheer ness up Ross and Laura walked back in.

"Hey laur you okay?" I asked

"Yes I guess so, I guess ness told you guys" she answered.

We all nodded, something has happen through Ross and Laura are not sitting together.

We all decided to try and distract them both and we all watch films until dinner was ready.

It seem to work a bit they both have a smile on their face. After watching two movie the girls went home I just hope anythings okay.

Vanessa pov:

The Lynch's really cheer me and Laura up, I'm just praying that mum and dad are not fighting when we get home.

When we got home mum and dad wasn't home. Which hopefully is a good thing. So me and Laura decide that we just watch a film until they get home.

It was getting pretty late when they came home. They seem happy which me and Laura was happy about but a bit shocked because this morning they was fighting with each other.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yep everything fine, in fact me and your mum are going away tomorrow for a night" my dad said.

" okay night mum and dad, I've got filming tomorrow" Laura said.

"Goodnight sweetheart" mum said.

"I'm gonna go to bed too, see you when you get back" i said before heading to bed.