Chapter Eighteen- Icecream and Boyfriends

Laura POV:
Last night was fun with my girlies, it has been so long since we had a sleepover, it was a nice break.

It is currently about 8am or around that time and me,Delly, and Ness are awake but the rest our asleep. Ness went into Riker's room about half an hour ago, which meant me and Delly have more room in her bed. Me and Del was just talking about mine and Ross date the other night, because I haven't had a chance to talk to her about it.

"OMG that so cute, who know my little brother was such a romantic" Delly screamed in a whisper.

"It was just perfect, I just can't believe it was only our second date through" i replied.

" I know, you've been dating for two months, I just hate sometime how busy we all get." Delly stated frowning.

" I know, but it one of the downside of the job, which we all love" I replied sighing.

"okay, okay, enough of this, its getting to deep for this kind of time" she laughed, and did i also.

we must of been a bit too loud because Sav throw a pillow at me and Delly.

She got up and joined us on the bed since Ness went into Riker room.

"So I want to know everything about you and Ross I need details"Sav said resting her head on my shoulder.

The rest of the morning we spent taking about girly stuff half way through Ness came back and lex woke up, and we spent it talking and catching up.

At around 12pm we all decided we was hungry and was going to go out for a girly lunch, so we all got ready.

I was ready before most of them so I decided to go and see Ross, while I waited for them to get ready.

*Laura outfit*

*Laura outfit*

*Vanessa outfit*

*Vanessa outfit*