Chapter nine-Yes or no?

Ross PoV:

~recap~

I stood up and said " before we leave I need to ask you something"

"Go on" telling me to asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

~end of recap~

We currently standing in the pouring rain waiting for her to answer what was only a few seconds felt like a life time.

"Yes" she said smiling.

"I know it only are first date but... Wait really?" Not sure if I heard her right.

"yes I will be your girlfriend" she said.

I couldn't really say anything, I just kissed her. Yes I kissed her in the rain. Yes I know but what can I say I'm a hopeless romantic.

"Maybe we should go and get out the rain"Laura said as we pulled apart.

"Yep don't want Heath and Kevin on my case if we get ill" I said and she laughed which made me smile even more.

We pack up all the picnic and ran hand in hand to me car and get in and I started to drive home. Still it disbelief that Laura Marano, the love of my life, agreed to be my girlfriend.

Laura PoV:

I'm still in shock about what happened, I never thought this day would happen.

We are currently on the way home from the date, which was the best first date I've had. It was so sweet and it just felt right. It wasn't awkward, it was perfect!

"Had an amazing time today" I said as we pulled up outside our houses.

"I'm glad you did, I was nervous the whole time that you wouldn't like the date" he said as he cheeks turned red.

"The date was perfect" I told him.

" really?" He asked as he got out the car.

Ross walked round the car and open the door for me.

" thanks you" I said laughing

"Your welcome" he replied laughing as well.

"You do know as soon as I enter my house that I will be bombarded with questions" I said as we started to walk to my front door in the rain.

"Well don't worry del will do the same to me, but if you want to delay the bombarding, I have an idea" he said with a smirk on his face.

"And what idea would that be" I asked.

He did not reply, he just kissed me again which an idea I differently liked.

As we pulled away I said " I like that idea"

He grew an even bigger smirk on his face.

"Thought you would" he said smirking.

"Hey" I protested.

He just laughed at me, so I hit him in his arm.

"Hey what was that for?" He asked

As I was about to answer ness and del opened the front door.

" guess you never know" I said walking toward the door.

" I'll get you back Marano" he shouted.

I laughed, "sure thing lynch"

"I'll text you later" he shouted back

"Okay" I answered before walking into my house.

Vanessa PoV:

I've been waiting all day to hear how Laura's date went with Ross. I'm glad they both told each other how they feel, I've been waiting for this for about .... Well lets say forever.

"So I guess the date went well?" I said as me and Laura walked into our house.

"Yep" she said with a smile.

I'm so happy for her.

" so tell us everything" del said once we sat on the couch and I handed Laura a towel to dry off.

Laura told us everything. The date sounded perfect, Ross did a great job.

"Wait so he kissed you in the rain" del asked ?

"Yep" Laura answered.

"Aw that so cute. Has he asked you out yet?" I asked.

"Ness it only been one date, but yeah did he asked you out?" Del asked and me and Laura laughed.

"Yep" she said

"Wait so you going out officially?" I asked.

"Yep" she replied.

"Omg I so happy for you" I said as a pulled her into a big hug.

"Me too!"Del screamed joining the hug.

As we pulled away Del asked " so have you any idea when your going to tell people?"

" I guess we want to keep between us for now but we will tell people when we are both ready" Laura said

"Yeah that we me and Riker did, only told family and close friends,if everyone know they that pressure, which no couple likes" I said.

"Speaking for close friends, have you told Raini?" Del asked

"No, I said I ring her once I got back, I better go and ring her" Laura said and she got up and headed upstairs.

I turn to Del and said " this is the happiest I've seen her in a while"

"I know, I'm so happy for her"