Chapter eleven- Rydellington

Rydel PoV

"What is it del?" Ross asked concerned.

"What you got to tell us?" Rocky asked

I looked at Laura and Vanessa then Ellington and he gave me a huge smile I swear he give me butterfly every time he smiles at me.

"Me and Ellington have been dating for three months." I said quickly, I really hope they react well.

"I'm happy for you sis" Rocky said and Ryland agreed.

"Thanks you" I said then looked at Ross and Riker, but their faces I could tell they wouldn't be as happy and Rocky and Ryland.

" no your not dating him!"Riker shouted and Ross agreed.

"Guys they love each other and Ratliff would never hurt her" Laura said and she and Vanessa got up to stand next to me.

"You two knew didn't you and never told us? " Ross asked a little bit annoyed.

"Yes we did, and are you surprise we didn't tell you by the way you acting?" Vanessa asked.

"Del you are not dating him, end of" Riker said, ignoring Vanessa.

Did he really just say that, and ignore Vanessa he is going to regret that later.

"You can't stop us from dating it's her life" Ellington said standing up and holding my hand.

When his hand touch mine it made my belly do flips, I really do love him.

"Get away from her!" Ross shouted as him and Riker stood up looking like they was going to kill Ratliff.

Rocky and Ryland stood in the way of them so they couldn't hurt him, which I was happy about.

"If you going to be like this, I'm not speaking to you, forgot that I'm not being in the same house as you" I said getting really angry.

"Can I stay at yours" I said turning to ness and laur

"Yes of cause you can" they said

Us three and Ellington went next door, I was just a happy being away from them, if they can't be happy for me I don't want nothing to do with them.

Ross pov

~meanwhile at the Lynch's~

I can't believe that del dating Ratliff!
I can't believe that Rocky and Ryland are okay also I can't believe Laura knew and didn't tell me!

"They are not staying together!" Riker shouted.

"Why can't you be happy for her, she happy and at least it Ratliff and not some boy we don't know" Rocky said he did have a point but no I agree with Riker they can't be together.

~two hours later~

Me and Riker was still annoyed but we couldn't do anything right now so we was just watching TV.

We was watching TV, then they was a knock at the door, Rocky got up to answer it and I went back to watching TV.

"Sure, just go up they a bag on her bed" Rocky said to someone.

"Thanks"

It was Laura ☺️

"Laura" I said and she just ignored me and went upstairs 😞

I went after her, we needed to talk, I hate it when she give me the silent treatment.

"Laura please talk to me" I said, as I walked into Del room and see her packing some of Del stuff.