Chapter six-plate smashing

Laura PoV:

I guess we are all still in shock. How could he do this to us again! Mum is in bit so we decide to take her over to the lynch's house so mum could talk to stormie and I guess so we could talk to the others.

We walked over to their door and stormie walked straight out, without us knocking on the door.

"Come in, I'll take care of your mum. The other are in the living room" she said before taking mum into the house.

Me and Vanessa just stood outside for about a few minutes.

"What are we meant to tell them?" I asked.

" I don't know maybe we should just tell them all of this" she said and I agreed.

We walked into the house and started to walk towards the living room. As we walked in we saw Riker watching spongebob and me and Vanessa started to laugh.

"Heya why you laughing at me?" Riker asked

"It cute you guys still watch spongebob" Vanessa said as we sat down of the sofa with Riker.

"The others are on the way back now. Are you two okay?" Riker said

"Not really we will explain when the others get back" I said and we carry on watching the TV.

Ross PoV:

After Laura, Vanessa and Riker lefted I couldn't stop worrying about Laura, I hope she okay. After we all dried off we decided to head back.

We was ten minutes away from home when I got a text from Laura

Heya me and Vanessa are at your watching spongebob with Riker 😂😂😂 xxxxxx

I was driving so rocky was the one that read the text out.

"Drive faster, we are missing spongebob" he shouted.

I laughed and carry on driving in the speed limit.

~10 minutes later~

We arrived home as soon as I stop the car Rocky jumped out and ran inside and so did Ryland.

"You and you bothers really love spongebob" Raini shouted as I ran inside to see Laura.

Once I ran inside I heard Rocky scream "No! It finished!"

We all laughed. I walk over to Laura and sat next to her.

"Hey" I said and she smiled.

"Hey" she replied back.

"So what happen? Are you two okay" Rydel asked

Vanessa and Laura both looked at each other then looked back at Rydel, this can't be good.

"The reason why the wanted to talk to us was to tell us that they are getting a divorce" Laura said and we all sat there in shock.

"How come?" Ryland asked.

"Let them tell you later when I sunk in" I said as I could see they was both getting up set.

"Thank you" Laura whispered to me and I smiled.

We all sat they and watched TV for a while until we heard a smash.

Laura and Vanessa stood up and ran into the kitchen. And soon we all followed.

"I'm so sorry stromie about this" Laura said.

"It fine honest I think you mum need to take out her angry through" mum said.

"I have an idea where to take her, we take her they now" Vanessa said.

All the boys, including me stood there confessed but the girls all know what Vanessa was talking about.

"You girl want to come to?" Laura asked and they agreed.

They was about to walk out the door when I pulled Laura back.

"Hey do I not get a goodbye now" I said and she laughed.

"Sorry, goodbye Ross" she said.

"Thanks you are you coming back here" I said hoping she would.

"Yea and think we tell you guys what we didn't tell you early" she said as she walked away towards the door, and with that they girls lefted.

Rydel PoV:

Me and raini still don't know why Laura and Vanessa parents divorce but by how bad Mrs Marano is, it's bad.

We drove to the place where we was going we was at this place where you can smash plates to take out you angry (like the one in pll).

Before we went in Laura pulled us to one side while Vanessa takes her mum in.

"So why our parent are getting a divorce is because my dad decided to have an affair with a 25 year old" she said sadly.

Me and Raini pulled Laura into a hug, we hug for a few seconds before we pulled away.

"We're going to tell the boys when we get back but me and Vanessa wanted to tell you two now" she said.

"I'm so sorry Laura I can't believe this is happening" I said

"Me neither" Raini agreed.

" I know so who want to smash some plates?" Laura asked.

Me and Raini said us before the three of us walked into the building.

For the next hour or so we all was smashing plates, Laura mum looked a bit happier now she had taken her angry out of her. Then when was done we headed home to tell the boys.