Chapter seven- can't believed it happen again.

Laura PoV:

We are now on are way back home after spending around two hours smashing plates. That sound weird right?

Once we had drop mum off we are going to tell the boys why they getting a divorce.

~10 minutes later~

We are about to talk to the boys, I'm nervous, I don't know why they always there for us girls when we need them.

"Ready to do this?" I asked Vanessa

"Nope you?" She asked.

"No" I said.

" you be fine" Raini said.

"And we be with you" Rydel said

"Thanks guys" me and Vanessa said at the same time and they pulled us into a group hug.

After we all pulled away from the hug we walked inside to fine the boys still were we lefted them, watching spongebob.

We all started laughing at them and all turn to face us.

"What so funny?" They all asked at the same time

We laughed again

"Oh it doesn't matter" Rydel said

They boy just gave us that I get it out of you later look as me and the girls sat on the floor.

We was sat they for a while before watching TV when my phone rang it was mum. I showed Vanessa and we got up to answer it.

Mum: hey

Laura: what's up mum you do know we are only across the road?

Mum: Yea but can you do me a favour?

Laura/Vanessa: stormie not answering her phone will you please go and get her?

Vanessa: I'll do it

Vanessa then went to get stormie.

Laura: you okay mum?

Mum: yea I was thinking about going to see you grandparents in Italy for a few week will you and mess be okay with that.

Laura; yea we be fine and it wi be good for you to get away.

Mum: yea I know well I'm going tomorrow, and then I think they be coming back with me to see you

Laura: yea that's good I miss them so much.

Vanessa and stormie come back in.

Stormie: I'll come over now

Mum: okay, bye girls

Me and Vanessa said bye then hung up.

"Ness mum told me that she going to Italy to see grandma and grandad then she going to bring them back here to see if in a few weeks" I said

"Okay when she going" she asked

I told her, then we was just talking about random things until Ross come in

"Heya everything okay?" He asked

"Yea mum just wanted your mum for something" I said

Me and Vanessa was about to go back into the other until Ross asked me to stay. Vanessa went back and sat with Riker.

"What's up?" I asked

"Well I wanted to ask you something" he said nervously

Aw he's so cute.

"Yea okay"

" you know when I asked you on that date at the top of the waterfall? Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on that date tomorrow after set?" He asked, the whole time I had a smile on my face.

"I would love to go on a date with you" I replied and he started smiling at me then pulled me into a hug

We just hug for about a minute before we both went back into the living room.

Once we got into the room Vanessa asked me if we should tell them now and I said yes.

"Tell us what?" Rocky asked.

" you known how we told you all about the divorce but didn't tell you why" Vanessa said.

All the boys said yea.

"By the way me and raini already know because they told us when we was out" Rydel said before we carry on.

"Well .... You probably guess it was because my dad had an affair because it was but it was much more worst then it was last time" i explained.

"How?" Ross asked.

"She was 25" I said and all the boys jaws dropped.

" yea that how we reacted" raini said.

For about 10 minutes the boys was still in shock, when they came out of the shock they just supported us and all that which is really cute.

Ross PoV:

So us lynch's and raini and Calum have been really supportive for Laura and Vanessa I don't know how their dad could do this to them again.

We decided after a while to watch a movie to help them take they mine of everything. It was getting pretty late once the movie had finished so the girl had to go home.

Before Laura lefted she kissed my check and Vanessa did the same to Riker and they lefted.

Once Laura and Vanessa also Raini and Calum lefted I headed straight to bed, I was so excited for my date with Laura!