Chapter sixteen-KCA part two

~still at the KCA~

Ryland POV:

We're half way through the award show I'm sat between Ross and Laura, I did it just to annoy him and I enjoy mine and Laura convos she just like having another sister and she like one of my best friend.

Modern family just won an award and the next up is the the category for Austin and Ally.

"Austin and Ally"

They won ! My big bro won! We all stood up and clap while Ross, Laura, Raini and Calum went up to collect the award.

They did a speech for Austin and Ally, then the presenters told Ross and Laura that they won best actor and actress. So overall it was a pretty good night.

The rest of the night went pretty fast and the show came to and end.

~back at the Lynchs~

Me and my siblings just got home, we all said night to Laur and Ness also Ratliff. We decided to have a family movie night, so we all got popcorn and sat down to watch movie. While I was watching for them to decide what movie to watch I posted this photo.

I caption it as;

I caption it as;

The best night, with the best people.

Once I upload the photo the movie was about to start, and that how we all spent the rest of the night.

~The next Day~

Ross POV:

Last night at the KCA was fun, A&A won a blimp and so did me and Laura 😊. After the show me and my sibling came home and watch a movie and didn't really do anything else.

Today after set I'm taking Laura on our second date. We hardly spent any time together lately which sucks because we have only just started dating and we should be spending more time together.

I have it all plan. I'm taking her to one of our favourite restaurants, Olive Garden, we been a couple of times with the cast and my family so it be prefect. Vanessa and Rydel know the plan, they going to help her get ready 😊. Also got something else planed for after the meal which I hope she likes.

~At Set~

As soon as I got to set I nip into my dressing room to drop my stuff off, then went straight to Laura dressing room.

I knock on the door and enter, she was sat on the couch with Raini.

"I'll leave you too it" Raini said before getting up. She also smirked at me before leaving the room. Laura was laughing the whole time.

"Hey" Laur said smiling at me.

"Hey little one" I said walking over to her. I kissed her and then sat next to her with my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder.