Chapter seventeen- Midnight movies

Laura POV:
Ross told me that after our dinner that he's taking me somewhere else, and when I asked where he was taking me, he told me it was a surprise.

We are currently at the Olive Garden having a nice candle lite diner. Olive Garden is one of my favourite restaurant.It was nice spending some time with him, we both been so busy lately that we've barely seen each other.

We had just finished our food, and now we just sat talking. He's holding one of my hands over the table and playing with my ring on my finger and smiling.

"You ready for the next part of the date?"

"Yeah, you still not going to tell me where were going?" i asked, smiling at him.

"No, you're just going too let me surprise you." he said then bringing my hands to his lips and kissing it.

He paid for the meal, which i did fight him on, but he wasn't budging so he paid in the end. Once he paid, we lefted and got back into the car and we went of to the secret location.

Ross POV:

so we have just finished our meal at the Olive Garden and now I'm taking her to our second part of our date. I'm taking her to a midnight drive in movie and were going to watch a black and white movie, I'm really excited hopefully she'll like it too.

I chose this movie because when we went to Australia to promote Austin and Ally, one night we couldn't sleep and it was like 3am and nothing was on TV but this movie and we put it on and watch it, but never finished it because we both fell asleep due to jet lag.

It is now about 11.30pm and I've just pulled in to the drive in movie theatre, not that many people are here, but it's better, because it means it won't be too busy.

" A drive in movie ?" Laura asked smiling at me.

"yeah, you like?"

"more like love, how did you even think of this" she asked.

i got out the car and walked round and open the door for her, i held out my hand and she said thanks you and pecked my cheek.

" a time hop came up on my Facebook the other day from when we went to Australia and it just got me thinking about our trip and i remember that night we both couldn't sleep, so we sat and started watching that black and white movie, you remember?" i asked her, hoping that she remembered.

we were now standing inches away from each other, she was holding both my hands and she said;

"of course I do, but we never finished it because we both fell asleep"

"well now we can, and we can't watch a movie without blankets and snacks"

I let go of her hands and open the boot of my car and inside was blankets, pillows and snacks. Then pulled out two cinema tickets for the movie.

"you thought of everything"

"I did, now would my lady like a seat" I said

she laughed at me and nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and we both sat down against the cushions, and i pulled the blanket over the both of us. she rested her head on my shoulder as i put my arm around her, and we stayed this way till the movie finished.

Once the movie finished it was about 2am, so i took her home and then I went back to mine and led there smiling for the rest of the night.

Rydel POV:

So today the day the day that I finally get my girls all to myself. Me, Laur, Ness, Sav and Lex are having a girly sleepover, and of course my mama will be there too, after everyone finishes work. I have the whole day to plan and set up.

I've planed to set up an outdoor cinema and have a movie night and sleepover in the backyard. So me and my mama are going to the store to get supplies like popcorn, chocolate and lots more.

When me and my mama got back from the store, Laura was pulling into the driveway, with my brother.

"hey girl" i shouted as I got out my mama car.

"hey Delly" she said walking over to me, i hugged her tightly.

" you ready for tonight?" i asked still hugging her.

" yeah, I'm in need for a girls night" she said.

" I see how it is, you spend time with my sister and not me" Ross said acting hurt.

"You spent time with her last night, now go and help mum bring the shopping in" i told him.

"Bye baby" Laura said to Ross kissing him.

"Bye Little one" he said back then went to help mum, but not before glaring at me.

"I've just got to get mine and Ness' thing and then I can help you set up, wanna come or want me to just come over when I'm done?' she asked.

" Ill come with you" i said. 

We went back to Laura house and grabbed her and ness' suff and check on Velvet and make sure she be okay for the night since her mum was still away. Then we went back to mine to set up for tonight 🎉🎉

~few hours later~

It only took a few hours for us to set up with the help of Ross and El who put the screen up. If do say so myself, it looks amazing.

"this looks amazing" Laura said as we stand back and look at the backyard

"it does, doesn't it? I'm excited for tonight" I said excitedly.

"me too, it is long over due" she replied.

"Thanks you for helping guys" I said, when El and Ross was walking over.

"Your welcome Hun" el said to me and peck my lips

Ross rolled his eyes and went over to Laura and kissed her.

"wow guys this looks amazing" Ness said walking into the back yard closely followed by Riker.

" Thanks, your bag inside with mine sis" Laur told Ness.

"Thanks baby sis" she said to Laura making her laugh.

"You girlies want to make the snacks before the other arrive?" my mum asked

we said yes and me,Laur and Ness went to make the snacks and the boys went to do what ever there was doing tonight.

We made popcorn, chocolate covered strawberries, cupcake and homemade pizza which I think was all our favourite part. Once all the food was made all five of us went outside to watch movie and spent the night watching films until 4am and then all went to sleep in my room.

Just before I went to sleep I posted a picture of the five of us and caption it;

Girls night was the best with my favourite girls ❤️❤️

I tag them all in it and went to sleep, me and Laur and Ness was sharing my bed and Sav and Lex was sharing the other bed that we set up in my room, it was and perfect end to a perfect night with my girlies.