Chapter fourteen-Bad Hair Day!

Ross pov

So me, Raini and Calum are on the way to Laura's DCOM. I'm so proud of her, she worked so hard on it so I know it be great.

"Guys do you think Laura will like our outfits?" Calum asked.

"Yeah she love them, I'm excited to see this movie the previews looks great." Raini replied.

" they do" then we pulled in " looks like where here. " I said and we all got out of the car.

We was on the carpet for about hour doing interview, we talked about Austin and Ally and the prom kiss, and how excited we are for Bad Hair Day.

Every now and again I catch her in corner on my eye and she looks amazing, just like always. Man snap out of it your in public.

We did a few more Interview before Laura came over to talk us.

"Hey guys" she said smiling at us.

" Laura you look amazing" Raini said hugging her.

"Thanks you and so do you guys like I'm totally in love with them tee-shirts" Laura said hugging Calum and then hugging me.

"You look amazing" I whispered

"Thanks you" she whispered back before she pulled away. So I just looked like a friendly hug.

We all took some photo and did a few move interviews and my and Laura did a snapchat video which I'm guessing the fans with go crazy over.

About 10 minutes later the red carpet was over and we all headed inside to watch the film.

Ellington PoV:

So yesterday Rydel finally told her brothers that we are together ☺️.

2/4 brother was happy and then Ross and Riker, well they wanted to kill me, which is great 😁. Ross is okay with us now but Riker he is still want to put me in the ground.

When I got up this morning I had a text from Delly.

Delly❤️👫😘:

Morning baby, can you come over when your awake? Riker wants to talk to you, and I miss you 😘😘 xxxxxxx

Oh no he going to kill me, today the day he's going to kill me. I replied:

Morning cutie 😘 and sure just because you miss me I will, see you soon baby, miss you too 😘😘 xxxx

So guess I going over to the Lynch's, so I got ready then I hoped in the car and drove over to there house this morning.

Rocky POV:

I'm so happy that Ratliff is dating my sister, I may sound weird because my brother never want their sister to date anyone but I so happy it's him, my best friend.

Me and Ratliff are currently sat playing a game on the x-box.

"So have you talked to Riker yet?" I asked as we were playing.

He didn't have time to answer because right on cue Riker came in the room and walked to the x-box and turned it off.

"Hey!" we both shouted.

" I was betting el" I added

"I your dreams" el said and stuck his tongue out.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Can we talk?" Riker asked looking at el.

"Sure" He replied to Riker. " set up the game again so you can loose again" he said laughing as he walked out the room.

Riker PoV:

Me and Ellington walk into a empty room so I could apologise to make me sister happy, because she my baby sister. Of course I'm not happy about her dating anyone, I don't care she too young to date anyone even if it is one of my best friends.

"So....." El said I didn't realise we was just stood in the room in silence.

" Look, your one of my best friends but you dating my sister is going to take me some time to get use too. Before you say you never hurt her I know you wouldn't and because I know that it's the only reason your stood in front of me right now. Look after my little sister, or else! Understand?"I said maybe shouting the last part.

"Don't worry I care about her way to much to ever hurt her." He said a little scared.

"Now that sorted let go beat my little brother on the game." I said simply as we walk back to Rocky.

"Man your alive" Rocky said while el sat down.

"Don't worry I not going to kill him, yet" I said while I grab an x-box pad.

Now that I've apologies to him my sister will fully forgive me and come home before mum and dad start to notice anything.