Chapter three- Does he feel the same?

Laura pov:

All night I could stop thinking about mine and Ross' kiss. What if that kiss has ruined our friendship, I can't lose him no matter how much I'm in love with him.

Once I was ready went downstairs for breakfast but as I got downstairs I had ness and del cornered me.

"Can I help you" I asked.

"What happen between you and Ross" del asked

Crap they know something wrong.

" nothing wrong" i lied.

" Laura don't lie to us we know when your lying" Vanessa said.

Now I have to tell them.

I told them everything how Ross kissed me and I kissed back and how I'm in love with him.

They stood they in shock

"And with that note I've got to go to set bye" I said before walking out the door to my car.

When I was about to set of the came running out.

"Hey you can't just leave after you tell us that" Rydel said.

" I have to go to set, and what they to talk about he probably doesn't feel the same about me anyway." I said sadly and with that I drove of and lefted del and ness stood by the road.

Rydel pov:

So me and Vanessa are still in shock about what Laura just told us. Ross kissed her and she kissed back. I have mixed feelings about it I'm so happy that they kissed I'm been wanting Raura to happen forever, but I'm annoyed that none of them will confess they feelings.

"I think I'm going to talk to Ross, try and get him to talk to Laura." I said to Vanessa.

"Okay I come with you" she replied.

When we walked into my house all the boy was sat on the sofa but Ross wasn't.

" I go and speak to Ross you stay down here" I whispered to ness then she walk over and sat next to Riker.

~Ross' Room~

I walk up stairs and found Ross still in bed on his phone.

" hey can I talk to you?" I asked Ross.

"Sure sis what's up?" He asked.

" you and Laura?"

As soon as I said that his smiled faded.

"Before you asked yes she told me and ness and she think you don't feel the same about her" I said.

"And if you do say something or you might lose her for good. " i carry on as I walked out the door and lefted him there.

I went back downstairs and sat with the boys and ness until Laura came home.

Laura pov:

I got home from set about 4 hours after I lefted this morning. We had now finished the movie and the premier was in a few weeks and I couldn't wait.

When I got home nobody was in I guess they was all over at the Lynch's, and mum and dad was away so I decide to go and sit in the tree house, what we used to play in when we was kids, to just stay out of everyone's way.

When I was sat in the treehouse I revived a text from Raini.

Hey can I come over? xxxx

I replied

Yes I have something to tell you xxxx

About 10 minutes later Raini arrived. When she arrived I was sat in the tree house and the first thing she said to me was;

" so what do you need to tell me?" She asked.

"I'm in love with Ross" I said.

"Omg omg I've been waiting for this for so long" she scream.

"Raini chill, I don't think he will feel the same way about me anyway" I said disappointedly.

~meanwhile~

Ross pov:

I can't believe what I overhead Laura telling Raini. She loves me! You don't know how long I've waited to hear her say that, but she thinks I don't feel the same way. I love her too! I need to tell her! It feels weird that we haven't talk since the kiss, I miss her.