Meeting Oyaji

Ryota's POV

"We're home!" I call out.

Taking my shoes off, I make my way to the kitchen, Akashi and Ryoma following.

Turning to Akashi, I give him a smile. "Let me just put these away and then we can all hang out." I turn towards Ryoma and gesture to the living room. "Why don't you show him the living room."

He raises an eyebrow but nods, leading Akashi to the living room.

Grinning, I start to formulate a plan.

'How can I get those two together? Onii-chan is pretty hopeless when it comes to relationships, and Akashi's pretty shy so he probably won't be making a move anytime soon.' Sighing, I shake my head. 'They're completely useless.'

Making my way into the living room, I see Ryoma and Akashi sitting on opposite sides of the couch chatting.

"Akashi, do you want something to drink?" I offer.

Turning towards me, he gives me a smile. "Sure, do you have any Ponta?"

I snort and roll my eyes at Ryoma. "Do we have Ponta? Trust me, Onii-chan loves that stuff."

Walking back into the kitchen, I grab two cans of Ponta and a vanilla shake that I had gotten yesterday. Making my way back, I hand them their drinks and make myself comfy on the one seater chair.

Watching as they both took a sip of their drinks, I crinkle my nose. "I don't know how you two can like that. It's not very healthy."

Akashi glances down at his drink. "Is it that bad for you?"

Ryoma just rolls his eyes. "As opposed to drinking vanilla shakes all the time"

Pouting, I take a sip of my shake while muttering. "But I like vanilla."

Akashi laughs and shakes his head. "Are you two always so childish?"

At this, we both pouted and exclaimed in unison. "We're not childish!"

We all look at each other and start laughing. After calming down, we continue chatting about our schools when the front door opens.

"I'm home!"

Ryoma and I look at each other and calls out. "Welcome home, mom! We're in the living room." We call out in unison.

"Living room? Wow, that's new. I can barely get you two away from the courts and here you are in the living room?" Mom enters the room and gives Akashi a warm smile. "Oh, hello there."

He gives her a polite smile and stands up. "Hello, I'm Yunoto Akashi. I go to school with Ryota."

After shaking his hand, mother gives me a pleased look. "It's nice to know that you associate yourself with such a nice gentleman like your friend here." She smiles at Yunoto. "I'm Echizen Rinko, would you like to stay for dinner? I'm sure if you spend enough time here you'll rub that nice attitude off on my sons and husband."

Ryoma scoffs and crosses his arms. "As if that perverted monk will-OW!" He exclaims, rubbing his head.

Mother simply givee him a smile as she pickes up the slipper she had thrown at Ryoma's head. "Like I was saying, I'm sure you'll rub off of them. Why don't you go call your parents about it?"

Akashi was trying to stifle a laugh when he nods. "That would be lovely, I'm sure my uncle wouldn't mind if I stayed long."

"Uncle?" Mother gasps and covers her mouth. "I am so sorry! I didn't rea-"