No More Hot Chocolate For Me

**Warning: Mature content found in the following chapter.

Ryota's POV

Class had ended and everyone was gone. It was my turn for cleaning duty so I was the only one here. I was cleaning the black board when I heard a voice behind me.

"Ryota...."

Turning around, I see Atobe standing near the door, a soft smile on his face. Giving him a confused look, I take a step towards to him.

"Atobe? What are you doing here?" I asked, even though there was no rule against students staying after school. Shaking his head, he reached behind him and closed the door, locking it as well. "Atobe...." I watched in confusion as he walked to me.

Licking his lips, he cupped my cheek gently and tilted my head up, a tender smile on his face. "Ryota..." Leaning down, he nuzzled my ear, his warm breath making me shiver. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Thrown off, a wave of heat creeped up my neck. "W-What are you talking about?"

He ignored my bewildered response and moved closer to me, causing me to lean against the desk behind me. "You're so perfect."

'What the hell is going on?'

"Atobe? Are you feeling alright?" I asked, concern laced into my words. "Maybe you should go to- Mmph!" My eyes widened at the sudden kiss. 'What the hell is going on?!'

Unsure of what to do, I stood there as he pressed his smooth lips against mine insistently. This had never happened before, we hadn't even gone on a date! Yet despite all that....I found myself liking it.

Atobe rested his hands on my waist gently, my uniform had risen a bit, exposing my skin. As he grazed his fingers over my sensitive flesh, a soft moan makes its way out. I didn't have enough time to be embarrassed for making such a noise when the towering man slid his tongue against my lips, asking for permission.

An intense wave of heat washed over me as he continued to tease my mouth with his soft tongue. Unsure of what to do, I lifted my hands and tangled them in his hair as I slid my tongue against his. Atobe groaned as soon as our tongues met, he then grew impatient. Leaning me backwards so I'm laying on the desk, he devoured my mouth with his, sending my mind further into a lusty haze.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him closer to me. A moan of satisfaction made its way from my mouth as our groins rubbed against each other, our semi hard members grinding on one another.

Whimpering, I pull back a bit to take in much needed air. "A-atobe..." shuddering as his tongue slid up from my jaw to my ear, I feel my eyes roll up into my head as he bit my sensitive earlobe. "Ung....hmm!"

Breathing harshly into my ear, the desperate tone in his voice made me tremble. "Ryota....I need you..." He punctuates this by grabbing onto my hips and holding them in place as he grinded the hell out of our clothed erections. Delicious friction caused us to moan and groan loudly.

"A-atobe..." I whispered, feeling myself slowly giving in.

Biting my ear gently, he rubs a hand against mine gently. "Ryota..." His voice soothed me enough to give in to close my eyes from its heavy weight. "Ryota....Ryota....."

Beep Beep Beep Be-Smack

My hand hovering over my alarm clock, I gaze around the room in confusion.

'My room....but didnt...'

Shifting a bit to lift myself up, I freeze as I feel a wet sticky substance run down my leg. Lifting the blanket hesitently, I blush deep red at the sight of my soiled pants.

Thinking back on the dream, I shake my head and stand up stiffly. Making my way to my bathroom, I mumble to myself.

"No more hot chocolate before bed."