It's a Date

Ryoma's POV

"Onii-chan, come on. Time to get up."

Sighing, I bury my face against my pillow.

"Ryoma, come on! You'll be late for school if you don't get up."

Letting out a groan, I roll over onto my back and look up, bleary eyed, at Ryota. "It's too early...."

Rolling his eyes, he reaches down and grasps onto my arm and pulls me up gently. "Yes, yes. Of course it is. Now get dressed, okay?"

Shivering without the blanket, I make my way to my dresser and change into my uniform.

"Now," Ryo begins as he starts to comb my hair, "after school, I need you to come and help Akashi and I bring some materials to his house for a project."

Remembering the nurse incident at his house, I feel heat creeping up my neck and cheeks. "Alright." I mumble as I button up my shirt.

Patting me on my shoulder, Ryo finishes my hair and grabs my bag, handing it to me with a grin. "Great! Maybe then you two will man up and finally ask each other out."

On that note, he leaves me in stunned silence as I watch him leave with my mouth hanging open. Blushing furiously, I yell after him while grabbing my hat.

"Shut up! Not funny!" Making my way downstairs, I sit down at the kitchen table and begin to eat my rice and fish with Ryota.

"Come on, Onii-chan. We both know you two want to date. I mean, you guys are all over each other!" Explains Ryo.

Glaring at him from across the table, I swallow my food. "Why are we even talking about this? It's not as if we're gonna be dating any time soon."

Rolling his eyes, my brother points his chopsticks at me. "Have you read any yaoi fan-fiction? Almost every fan-fiction has the characters have sex as soon as they get together." He snaps his fingers. "Just like that. I don't want to walk in on you two doing it."

Shocked, I stare at him wide eyed. "We're twelve! I'm not even that interested in sex right now...." Shaking my head, I put my chopsticks down and gesture to him. "How the hell do you know about fan-fiction?"

Shrugging, he takes a sip of his tea. "I have my sources." Leaving it at that, he gets up and puts his dishes in the sink.

Waving my hands around at that, I hold my head with my hands. "What the hell does that mean? What eleven year old says I have my sources in a freaking conversation?"

Grabbing his bag, he simply grins at me. "Wouldn't you like to know." Leaving it at that, he turns and walks out the door.

Standing up from my seat, I put my plate in the sink and mumble to myself. "Great, my little brother is turning into a freaking mafia member."

Shaking my head, I grab my bag and make my way to the door.

"Oy! Boya! What was all that between you and your brother?" Asks Nanjiro from the couch in the living room.

Sending him a deadpan look, I stop with my hand on the door knob. "That was your youngest son warning me about the risks of having sex."

Smirking at the shocked look on his face, I leave the house whilst whistling.

'Not a bad morning.'

Later That Day

'Alright, I stand corrected. Today sucks.'

Currently, I'm waiting in front of the Hyotei school gates waiting for Ryota and Akashi to show up. All the while being subjected to looks from the other students.